Dare or not: lick a urinal?

drinking from the tap is great, licking a urinal in front of others is so humiliating hot

2 Likes

Grr thats such a hot idea. Would love to do and see you do

would love to do that for you sir. hold your dick as you piss and lick it out of the urinal while you fuck me and offer me to anyone who walks in on us

1 Like

Thats a dealā€¦but youll ckean it all

you like to piss on video what is your snap

1 Like

I piss on snap pdpd5765

Yes. I used to do it all the time, and I fucking loved it

1 Like

Would love to drink your piss

you need to be dared to lick urinals in mens rooms? You would have to dare me to not lick all those stale dry and wet urine splashes

I dont know why it didnt come to me before. My work has waterless urinals. I walk in and if there is piss in the bottom (they never fully drain) I swipe my finger through it and have a taste. Sometimes the plug up and the pigs just keep pissing in them. I tasted that too, just dont know how to conceal a cup so I can dip it out and drink all those anon piss loads.

1 Like

Any guys ever eat the gum out of a urinal? Also, I like to lick the pubic hairs left behind!

1 Like

Donā€™t. know Iā€™d do that but I love finding long pubes on the urinal sides! Love to run them between my lips!

1 Like

When I was a child, I used to take ice cubes form the urinals and rub them on my lips.

If it turns you oh, do it. Hopefully someone will come it and offer you his load.
Would I di it? Absolutely yes. Iā€™d ust make sure there are no chemicals in it.

I do as well. I was told to do it by my master in another city. Now I lock them every chance I get. Tasty.

Hell yeah! Lick that urinalā€¦

I do it all the time. Its like its purposely left there for a faggot like me to lick up and savor. Alphas marking their territory. Proving their dominance over a faggot like me.

1 Like

Iv done this a couple of times now but I want to be more daring and spend some time giving a full urinal a good clean and drink all thatā€™s been sat in it.

i too would love to lick a urinal after itā€™s been used