Why we drink piss?

The reason I drink my piss
#1) It’s kinky fetish which does not appeal to most people
#2) I find it arousing watching my piss fill a glass and knowing I am going to drink all of it
#3) I actually enjoy the taste
#4) Realizing how much pleasure I could bring to my relationships by being so submissive

3 Likes

I am so addicted. Will drink a urinal full. Especially a sweet stinky urinal. I love other guys piss the smell is so addictive the taste is even more addictive and it comes from guys dicks. I want to smell like guys piss

1 Like

In total love with piss have no problem drinking it anywhere. Totally addicted would pay for guys too piss in my throat all day long period

I drink it because it is so hot and sexy. There is nothing like piss coming out of cock slit, and it is a huge turn on. The drinking, especially someone else’s, gets me excited, and I love to drink it and taste it. I like to have guys leave bottles of their piss before they leave, and I like piss ice cubes to use in different ways, including shoving them up my ass when there is not one else around to do it to me. I also like to try piss on food - it works and it doesn’t.

1 Like

Omg so true. I realized in 8th grade I loved piss the sweet stink of the boys bathrooms made me cum my pants or pre cum them. All I wanted was to drink lick and suck other boys piss. I put my number up every bathroom. Park. Until I got calls I love smell so much. And taste. I have paid guys for full bottles of piss and still do I love urinal piss and the more it stinks the more I want Piss is best sex any guy can give.

3 Likes

Today was my first time. I’ve always questioned drinking piss but was too afraid of the taste. I came on here and I was jealous of every post. As soon as I clocked out from work I went into the bathroom with an empty water bottle and drank my piss for the first time. I’m so happy I did. I don’t think I’ve loved the taste of anything so much. I am now addicted. As soon as I got home I went to the bathroom to drink because I had to go again. Is it always this addicting at first?

2 Likes

I love the taste of piss. I love the feeling of being pissed on. I cant think of anything other than cum that is as masculine as sharing or drinking another mans piss.

2 Likes

I had a similar experience after I drank piss the first time a couple of months ago. I drank straight from a friend’s cock. He’s an experienced piss player. Fed me a slow stream at first. By the end of our okay session I was guzzling his hard stream. Now I want all the time. Trying to build up a group of puss players so I get more experience

When I’m sucking a guys cock, I like to look up at him ask him if has any piss in there. Most guys say no or say they dont have to go. I love drinking sips of his piss from a semi especially when the taste is perfect! What I notice though is the guy, once starts piss, he comment how hot it feels so they like it once they start to feed me. I’d like to have look down at me and say to me, “I got something for you! You want my piss?”…”open your mouth…hold your head still.”. Then they tilt their head back it starts as that slow, sip then a warm steady stream. So many variables and I love it when he’s getting all “sexed up” sensuous. Am I making sense???

Why do I drink piss? It makes the experience “hotter”

message and we can email??

4 Likes

For me it’s the submission. There are only two men I regularly drink. Unfortunately it doesn’t happen often enough. Love to drink and be hosed down.

2 Likes

I find the sensation of a fluid flowing from a man’s cock into my mouth the PRIMARY turn-on about piss-drinking.
At first I preferred water piss or beer piss as those are “soft” flavors for lack of a better way to describe it. I could handle that kind of piss the first few months are started drinking piss from other men.
But eventually I acquired a taste for any kind of piss. I even do asparagus piss, which smells awful but can really taste like fresh sweet asparagus.
I’ve enjoyed the act of swallowing cum, so drinking piss is like swallowing cum, except it lasts much longer and you get more volume of fluid.

1 Like

I drink mine for the same reasons. I love pissing on a glass and guzzling it down. For me, drinking piss is an acquired taste. I love drink several glasses of my piss. I get rock hard every time I enjoy a cup of fresh piss.

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Biggest thrill for me is blowing a alpha male who then just uses me as a Urinal. Love being submissive that way.

2 Likes

I like to drink piss because

1. it comes from a man, and when I am hooking up with him and attracted to him, I feel like I’m drinking in his manliness
  2. I like the taste of it, I love the taste of cum, but as mentioned, it can be in short supply. Knowing his body is giving me that wonderful quench of piss is beyond
  3. it turns me on, I love watching guys getting pissed on drinking, and piss fucking. Also knowing he is giving it to ME!
  4. I like the challenge of swallowing every drop

Love reading all your comments and stroking my cock!

2 Likes

Nothing to do with being submissive or kinky. It’s because it’s natural, tasty if not too strong, sterile, healthy, coming from the other guy and is great to watch and feel it going down your throat. If he’s excited, so am I.

1. It’s another way to have the man I’m with inside me and there is a lot more of it than cum
  2. It makes me feel really piggy to get it all over me
  3. I like the challenge of being on my knees in front of him, in some place where I can’t spill a drop, and just looking up in his eyes while I swallow it all
  4. I like how much it turns him on to watch me do it
2 Likes

Same for all.

I like that it puts me in my place and gives me purpose in that I’m a urinal for men to use for their enjoyment and pleasure. I’m willing to be humiliated and be as filthy and disgusting as they desire. Give them what few others will.

2 Likes

For me it is that connection to the man in a real special. Also I like the taste. My husband is a runner and I particularly like his after a long run. It’s particularly strong and taste.

2 Likes

I love taking sips of piss from a hard cock while I have his cock, nice and hard, in my mouth and I’m working for his ultimate prize of his cum load! I love uncut and hairy cock! I’m not much into harsh, strong piss but in small, hard on sips, I can manage! Love watching him piss at the urinal and finding rogue pubes on the urinal or a cumshot treat on the rim! How how is that?.

Man, let me hear your story! (Showmeyours2018@hotmail.com)