Any guys have stories on cruising bathroom urinals to suck cock or maybe get some piss action?

looking for other guys experiences @ the urinals…Love to hear the stories!

My first real encounter happened At a lazy town beach resort mensroom. There were two urinals, no dividers and two wooden enclosed stalls. I was alone so first I checked out the urinals. Piss drips on the rim and a few dark pubes got my cock hard. I licked the urinal rims and collected the pubic hairs. Then it was off to the stalls. I took the first stall closest to the urinals, dropped my swim trunks and took a seat on the toilet. There was a gloryhole in the wall. I sat there about five minutes stroking my cock when I heard the entrance door open. Footsteps to the urinal. I could see his hairy legs. He didn’t pee, instead he turned in my direction and slid his cock through the hole and in a very deep baritone voice said “suck it”. It was big, about 7”, uncut and hairy up the shaft. I couldn’t believe my luck! So I took his cock in my mouth and sucked him. His cum was warm and thick. I gulped and gulped and sucked the last few globs out. He pulled out and immediately entered the stall and proceeded to piss all over me. I was in piggy heaven.

3 Likes

So fucking hot! Any recent stories? Would love to hear more,

Pubic hair on urinals is indeed very hot! Would love to mail you some of mine!

1 Like