Beer Piss

My favorite piss to quench my thirst is beer piss!

8 Likes

Totally agree!! Beer piss is the best piss!

4 Likes

Love beer piss not from the glass give me the tap

5 Likes

I drink a lot of beer and piss a lot. Sometimes I save some and drink it (recycling!). I’d love to have another drinking buddy to drink from once in a while.

11 Likes

I used to have a guy who gave me piss every time I seen him. Some times he would ONLY have one type of drink so I could compare. There was water, orange juice, rum, beer. Rum was the sweetest, orange juice was tasty and water was OK.
Beer was the most bitter; but, I soon developed a taste for it and soon I craved it and still prefer it. If your like me and want lots to drink beer and any type of juice are your best bet, they seem to make guys piss a lot.
My 1st choice is beer for taste and quantity. (Perhaps I should get a job as a human urinal in a men’s washroom at a very busy bar, cause I’m thirsty all the time.)

6 Likes

I had a buddy we would go out and drink a beer and a glass of water, and another beer and a water, for a few hours. Once we started to piss we could drink from each other almost non stop for hours. Sometimes when my beer bottle got empty he would refill it for me, and I would sit at the bar drinking his piss from a bottle all night

10 Likes

Piss is fantastic. Especially morning piss and yellow piss. I found bathroom where 3 urinals pretty much are always full of sweet yellow piss from. A baseball park. The smell is such a huge turn on it makes me cum sometimes. Just to get the piss out of the urinals and soak it up or suck it up or pour it onto myself is the greatest thing.
Text me about piss at 2516567789.
I. Also buy pissy towels and piss.

1 Like

Try nespresso, produces good smell and taste.
Or after cumming also delicious

2 Likes

mmm that would be so hot

1 Like

love that too…damn

1 Like

Love beer piss. Funny it is hard to find here in Chicago. The strongest is dark yellow morning piss. Need to find a new piss buddy. How about bear beer piss. Love big guys.

3 Likes

yes beer piss is great. i sure can use some now

1 Like

Hit me up man, where you located?

1 Like

Oh heck yes to beer piss. My buddy used to come over and drink a 6 pack of tall boys over a couple hours. It was so hot … I would get 5 or 6 loads of piss right from the tap. He would drop a couple loads of cum in me too. Such a hot memory! My hubby doesn’t like piss play at all and I miss it very much

1 Like

I don’t understand How do use this site but your phone o that it instantly and respond

I’d love to swap piss

You are my drink is
Budlight

1 Like

Love beer piss. That’s how I tried piss for the first time and didn’t know what it would taste like. He had me suck him off for about 20 minutes then we got outside his car and I opened my mouth, I drank every drop from start to finish on the side of the road in the middle of the night. That’s the whole reason I’m here and I can’t wait to try more piss and piss on guys who want it as much as I do :v:t3::drooling_face::eggplant:

5 Likes

Hi> I am in South Dakota

I find great tasting piss comes from lots of pineapple juice (works on cum too!)

2 Likes