Beer Piss

When a guy has drank lots of beer, sooner or later he will start to piss, that’s when I want to drain him. On top of that, once he opens the tap he has the urge to go very often, again that’s when I want to drain him. For me, beer piss is delicious and there is always lots of it. Why waste it, when it can be re-cycled to guys who enjoy it, like me?

3 Likes

wow love beer piss , could drink it all night by the doctor

2 Likes

Glad to hear I’m not the only one who loves beer piss. Doc, if you drank beer piss all night could I drink your piss? Bet it would still taste just as good. A few years ago, I was at a “friend’s” apartment. He had drank a dozen or so beers the previous night. When I arrived and he awoke, he needed to pee badly, luckily I had got there at the perfect time. Instead of going in to the bathroom, he laid back in his bed and I crawled up between his legs. He couldn’t hold it any longer and I just started swallowing, I’m sure I drank about two bottles of beer without stopping. It was very bitter, at first; but, still delicious. Like I’ve always said to guys I’ve gone down on,
“There is no such thing as too much piss or piss that is too strong.”
When you love drinking piss as much as I do you soon learn to enjoy every drop. It’s no different than drinking different brands of beer, soda, coffee, etc. I can’t explain why I love piss, I just do. If I could get a job as a urinal in a men’s washroom, I wouldn’t be typing this right now, I’d be at work.

4 Likes

my ow my a man thats loves piss as i do i love it

Yes doctor, it certainly appears that we are both devoted piss lovers. I’d surely enjoy piss hunting and sharing with you. That would make me so hot and horny.

would u drink from the doctor all day as i drink my self piss proud

Doctor I would drink from you “all day and all night” if you would allow me. There is nothing that could make me happier, NOTHING. Surely you (and everyone else) can see how much I want you.

the doctor would drink all day for u and u must drain him

That’s correct doctor, my doctor always knows best. You could drink all day and I “must drain you”. Why? Because you want me to drain you and because I want to drain you.

Love beer piss… if no one around I recycle my own all the time…

same ,but when i get a chance i drink piss from the tap

beer piss is best

drink and b merry

when a friend of my son was drunk ,and had been drinking beer all night for a fee he let me drink his piss thought out the night from the tap it was great.

1 Like

Like you, I recycle my own beer piss. Would love to share and swap beer piss with you. It’s always good; but, most of us here know ALL piss is good.

so do i but much better wen u take it from the tap

1 Like

I’m sure most of us re-cycle their own beer piss. Had a couple last night and have already re-cyled them twice this morning.

1 Like

Beer piss is hands down the best! When my husband is throwing back a few in the eve, he’ll hold it until the end night, and then give me a good long drink & soaking!

2 Likes

got some beer piss to night, droped of this lad in town as he lives out in the sticks. got a tex about mid night asking for a lift back to his trailer. he said i would pay for the lift. i said no need to pay just save me a bladder full of beer piss. with that he said really , yes i said i won’t tell anyone and its ok I’m a doctor, ok the lad said, the lad is called sam and he’s 18 mmmmm nice and so good looking too. half way back he said i need a piss bad, i said can i drink from your cock i won’t spill a drop. ok said sam so with a hard on i stoped and got on my knees. now sam just give it to me a bit at a time.with that out came his sweet teen uncut cock, can i put it in me gob and suck out the piss mate i said . yh he said go 4 it.as soon as i put him in me gob he pissed, glug glug gulg god did he give it to me ,so much sweet teen piss, i drunk the lot. when i got to the trailer park he said i need another piss, wow sam i said this time would you just spray it all over me . fine he said . would you piss on me like a little boy ,hows that then he said ,well pull down your jeans and boxers right down and wet me up , ok said sam and with that he sprayed me with beer piss wow went home soaked ,i give u a lift any time sam i said.

4 Likes

Count me among the beer piss lovers. A fantasy of mine is to be at a straight college bar or frat party that has a trough urinal. In my fantasy, the hose from the trough goes through the wall to another room where I’m on my knees with hose in my mouth. Also in the fantasy there would be a one-way mirror above the trough so that I could see the man who was feeding me. Mmm.

2 Likes