Best Clothes for Pissing In

I would like advice for what to wear when I want to go out walking in public and pee myself without anyone being able to tell. I usually go to the riverfront park in the evening, so it’s pretty dim. Are there any types of fabric and really conceal being wet or only display it for a very brief time? I’d still have to catch the train home, so it can’t show even under light. I know there are garments like this, so that’s why I’m asking. What’s everyone’s experience in this?

2 Likes

U need a nappy mate I never go out with out one on

1 Like

Pull-on panty diapers are very good for walking around. Not as bulky or noticeable as a standard diaper.

Me dry nights are the best boys cum in box is of nine

My nap nap can take a good pint or more wow

I would suck that dry babe

Go for it mate I piss one every day

Same as you mate

I’m only happy in a nappy

Yes mate I do suck the nappy dry and everything

Out to day with me big nap nap on they say it can take a load of piss b 4 it leeks mmmm we will c

Piss drink kin in bushes again boys any one want to join me

I used to buy the largest Pampers and wear them in my underwear to ensure they didn’t fall off. It felt great and I never had a problem. Haven’t done it in a while; but, all of a sudden I feel like doing it again, thank you. I think I’ll get some tomorrow, too busy today.

wow sounds very interesting in deed ty

Shiny black leather works geat,

I’d say stick to black, athletic like clothing. Board/basketball shorts are great for this. White works too, but might become transparent under light.

1 Like

Athletic clothing is perfect for this. Also consider the tighter kind, like spandex running gear, of cycling gear. It will get wet, but will hardly show (depending on the color of course!). It will dry relative quickly too, bu you might want to rinse it first…

1 Like

Hi - I dm´d you - I have loads of experience pissing my pants in public