Black Men and Piss

As a black man, I love piss action. Wish there were more into it.

12 Likes

you r so hot mate and i should know as i is a doctor

black man well u r hot mate would love your piss all over me

1 Like

would love 2 c more pictures of u mate wow

bet u have a monster cock

can c u work out u r my dream mate mmmmm nice

need 2 c more of you mate x

do you like to piss on people or b pissed on

1 Like

Love to suck black cock; but, have never had a chance to drink from the tap. If their piss is as sweet as their cum I’m sure it would be delicious.

1 Like

Anybody in miami / ft laud area …

I love to be with black studs. I want to meet with one for that reason. I did meet a few over the years. and I was even in a relationship with one and had a black sex buddy but no go with them. so I still looking. hard to meet someone who is into this. I was on another site for about 6 years but nothing happen there

I guess there are no black stud on here

I been with a few black men over the years. I even had a black bf for 6 years. not one was into piss , not with me anyway
good luck all

2 get sprayed by a black man would b hot

I been looking for black pisser feeder in Toronto for a few years now. I didn’t find any . no piss feeder anyway

Wow love a big black piss in dick

Me to love suck kin on a cudd

Yh out all day piss in in the shops wow

Mmmmmmmm

I love going down on black guys. They are usually dominant and demanding and know how to treat cum and piss hungry white oral sluts. I enjoy servicing and pleasing them.

1 Like

wow I am into black studs myself . but the ones that I do or did meet was not into piss. I hope you have better luck than I having meeting studs who are into piss cheers and have fun good luck to you