Bring up the subject

New to the pee play issue. Not sure how to find other guys that would be into exploring and playing. Any suggestions on how to go about finding other guys into it or how to even bring it up? Thanks

This is a very good topic, and I look forward to replies!

I haven’t had much luck, but I found putting “light kink” as an interest in a profile helps to open up the dialogue. Now, If I could just find someone to follow through and take it beyond text messages.

Thank you. Good idea.

Good topic. I’ve read how guys just start pissing in the gym and others join in. I’m not that lucky. I’d get my ass kicked for sure. I do know that there are more guys out there that are into piss play then will admit it. I’ve taken a piss at a buddies place and leave the door open…sometimes if they are interested, they either walk by and casually open the door and we have the beginning of a fun time. Or, as other guys have said, just say your into watersports and see what happens. Either way, its a fun thing to do. Enjoy and good luck.

1 Like

It never hurts to ask. . . tactfully. If you are getting sucked on and you bring up PISS,
you will get a definite yes or no answer and if the answer is NO, no harm done, as long as you don’t press the issue; or at least that has been my experience.

1 Like

so true…nothing ventured, nothing gained.