Curious about parties

Have always been curious about parties are they awkward or are they just a blast I always imagine lots of beer and party favours but wondering for years what they are like regail me with your stories of piss parties and wanna go to one so badly maybe the farm would be good for a beginner

1 Like

heyyy bud…soooo where u loc?
ur on a farm? what a pissperfect place to be…piss all around outdrs in/out clothes in the shed barn on equipment…horny as fuck for lots of mutual ppissplay…Oink~

I’m not on a farm but I’ve heard people on here talk about it I travel the east coast mostly Quebec sometimes Maine I have only pissed solo but if I go for it might as well be a party make a weekend out of it anyways

hi bud…sooooo where are u loc anyways???
am horny as fuck today!!! fuckin achin to get into loads & loads of mutual pissplay…ALL in/out
clothes & in/outdrs…wish u were close by…I’d be right over w/a 12 pak of brew to get things
flowin…oink~

I’m in Quebec Canada but I travel lots hoping to meet some new people share pics and vids until I can afford to go to a party or even meet up with someone for and evening of fun and wetness someday hopefully if money allows but who knows maybe I’ll find something close

Heyyyy Bud…yeah likewise…lookin for like-minded pissbud or pisspigg to wetplay with. Wow…ur way up north! If u got wheels & a free wknd some time over summer…chk out this place…think u wld DEF like it…note: best wknds are: leather, fetish, levi, underwear,
fantasy & piggy!!! the place is Hillside Campground in Gibson, PA USA…wld
LUV to get into mutual pissdrenchin in/out clothes & in/outdrs w/u & audience
or players to join in…Oiink~