Dare the doctor by the doctor

Last night when down my garage working on my motorbike , i herd a noise down my garden, so i had a look !!! It was my mates teen son and three of his teen mates wow hot . They were pushing a pit bike , when they arrived i asked wot was wrong , the chain has come off said dan a 19 year old mmmm . Well u better fix it mate i said . I noticed that all four boys were stoned and a bit drunk, steven was moaning coz his girl friend went home and did not give him sex .well ive got a hole i said and its ok i am a doctor. Then the other three teen lads. Were all touching them selfs so i said dere u 2 fuck the doctor and then piss up my ass after u cum ??? All the boys were up 4 it so bent over the bike now naked i took all four boys they lined up and steven took me first probe in me with his thick long 16 year old cock . Mmm he fucked my ass 4 about 30 mins as the othet boys looked on. Then with a grone he shot his teen load up my ass . Then came the piss wow wot a piss he backed off me then sam took me with his thin but long 17 year old cock . He fucked me like a jack hammer and came in 5 min but he sprayed piss on my back legs and ass. Then dan got on me he is 20 and had a thick bendy cock wot a monster. First he piss fucked me then fucked the ass of me slapping my ass ss he fucked. We both cum at the same time wow it was so hot and ladt but not least was tom 16 and horny fuck this one made so much noise as he fucked me . Wow it was hot . His cock was not big like the other boys but could he use it 50 min of noise piss and fucking wow the doctor had his fill

if only i was so lucky xx

you got to be in it to win it mate, my self the money is well spent on paying teen boys to piss in me gob wow