Dirty fantasy outsde

My Master had left specific instructions on where, when and how to dress. I was in pull up stockings, short skirt, sexy bra and a white blouse, my makeup and hair just right, but the strangest request was for thick, heavy old fashion knickers. Odd I thought as I strolled through the woods to our favourite outdoor place deep in the woods. We had used this place many times and had some very hot sessions here. As I came through the bushes into a grassy clearing I was a bit startled to see two large men sitting on our favourite fallen tree. " are you Anna" one asked, " yes" I replied. " your master told us to meet you here, and you are to obey and do want we want". I replied “ok” , a little nervously but thinking this could be good. The two men undressed completely, and they were both big with very large already throbbing cocks. They came over, feeling me all overkissing and rubbing me. I was getting excited. Suddenly one bent me over, pulled down my knickers and started to try and enter me, he was huge, and I whispered as he pushed his throbbing member into me. The other man came round the front and thrust his dick deep into My mouth, and with the first guy now deep inside me and starting to thump away, I had no choice but to start mouth fucking guy number two. The guy fucking me was really going for it, so I knew he would not last long, and sure enough, with an almighty thrust and groan, felt his hot cum inside me, he just seemed to go on cumming forever. Eventually he pulled out and the two guys swapped places. The first guys cock was still nice and thick and covered in his cum which told me to clean. I sucked him clean whilst the second guy was banging into me. I was getting really warmed up now, and met each thrust and took the first guy deep into My throat. I suddenly felt the second guy cum deep inside me, again, it just kept cumming and cumming. As he finished they swapped places again. I was not sure if they wanted another fuck, but as the first guy entered me I felt the first feeling of hot piss filling me. He pissed till I felt myself full, then he pulled out and told me to pull my knickers up, then kneel. They then both stood in front of me, telling me to want, while they both began to piss all over me, taking it in turns to thrust their cocks deep into My mouth and letting hot streams go. I was so excited by all this piss I began to groan. " you must cum in you knickers" one of the men said, so I tucked my throbbing penis into my knickers and came. It had been such woderfull experience, that I came like never before, and as much cumm filled my knickers I could not hold was they had put up my fanny hole and felt all the piss and cum oozing out. The men laughed then told me to take of my knickers, they were soaked in piss and cum was everywhere. “Now clean them up till they are as good as new” one of the guys said. Which I did , licking and sucking. I was so engrossed I did not see them leave, so when I had cleaned up, just lay there thinking I must have done something good for my master.

1 Like

Good girl. I once had a Master. It started slowly. I met him to suck him off and it became a regular thing. Eventually it led to me rimming and draining him before I was allowed to have his cum. Before I knew it, I was his. I became his bitch and had one goal, to please Master and I loved every minute of it. Even in public, it was obvious that I belonged to him. I pampered him, carried al his groceries, referred to him as Sir (in public), Master (in his apartment building). Other tenants knew I was his chauffeur, grocery boy and likely assumed his in the bedroom, too.) I miss him dearly. By the way, as he demanded, I always wore a bra and panties, it ensured my compliance, even in public. He would often be on the phone with friends when I was servicing him and he informed them what I was doing and I would confirm for them by responding “Yes, I am yours to do as you want Master”.