Discrete piss collection@ urinal

Does anyone have any good ways to collect piss from urinals. For example, how to place plastic cups that guys wouldn’t think twice to piss in, so I could then go collect them.

4 Likes

Put a cup on the back of the toilet in the stall and wait. Some pigs gonna piss in it and leave it. He “thinks” hes being a shit, but only we know he left us a gift.

2 Likes

Heres one that just happened to me at work. I walked in the bathroom and some pig had p
Thrown a paper towel in the urinal. Ours are waterless so the other pigs just kept pissing on it.
Im not sure how many guys piss this pig just sucked out of that paper towel, but it tasted and smelled incredible. You know I put that sucked dry towel right back where I found it. Ill be going back there latet to see if its been replenished…

3 Likes

20220701_134352 whats this?

2 Likes

I’ve seen cups placed in urinalysis w drains. Never thought that was intentional. I always thought some drunk guy dropped his beer and just left it there, same w the towels in the non flush urinals. So next time I see it I should just piss in it

3 Likes