drinking from a straight lads tap

b in a doctor i had some lads over 4 x muss drinks all of them late teens and straight.it got 2 well after mid night when the lads left apart for one 19 year old arron.slim hot and 2 drunk 2 drive home, so the good doctor said you can stay here on sofa . by about two in the morning he was fast asleep.lucky 4 mie doctor arron was wearing loose track bottoms.so with my doctors fingers i pulled at them, with in no time i had them round his knees, his sweet teen cock was hanging out of his boxers wot a wopper. well arron had been drinking larger all night so must b loads of piss just waiting to be sucked out.first i licked around the head of his cock licking under his 4 skin.soon he was seeking sweet teen piss,making sure he was still fast asleep and he was the doc put his tap in his gob and sucked ,wow thats the ticket, soon he was pissing like a race horse, so sweet i drank every drop.

3 Likes

Dang that is so hot. My brother in law was so totally drunk and trashed one night he was pretty much out of it. We were outside around the fire at 2 am. He was drifing in and out. He said he had o piss so bad but he could not walk. So Ihelped him over to a bush and he asked me to take out his dick. It was about 5 - 6" uncut when totally soft. I held his dick and held him up. When he didn’t start pissing I sat him on a picnic table and took his dick in my mouth. He started pissing and I think he had passed out again when he started to piss. I drank every drop and lick and played with his cock for prolly 20 minutes. Then he started pissing again and I drank all of it.

3 Likes

that is hot for sure