Fantasy, would anyone like to do it

OK, here’s the deal. The first time you are going to feel a little weird. BUT, just about the time the taste starts to fade, you just really want to do it again! So, YOU DO!!

wish i could spend a weekend with you

Heyyyy…what did they do to this site??? Can’t get emails or onto the chat anymore…am pissed!!!
Any pisspigg locals in new england area??? DEF
get back to me…wetbud the at sign y mail dot com
been goin thru a drought!!!
OINK~

are you in toronto canada???

Would fuckin LUV to get pissdrenched…MULTIPLE
times & while in clothes…gettem all pisstained & then
when dried out wear ur hott fuckin manPISStink out in public. Damn…just that ur f’n far away!
Oink~

1 Like

maybe if you decide to visite? :stuck_out_tongue: idk im looking for people but no luck here!

I love your story! It was very hot and wet. It really turns me on.

nice story i would love to have someone do that to me too

realized my first full out piss fanasy years ago when I attended a. group piss party.
I was nervous, even a bit apprehensive what the scene would. be. Required clothes checking a t the door, kept on jock and boots. Walked inside and already over 20 guys standing around, some pared off. Immediately saw 2 guys at it, one kneeling and the other pissing on him, i decided to join in and kneeled with my mouth open. Received full face soaking and mouthful to swallow, That was it, i was hooked and felt so unhibited. I approached many others, making eye contact, standing face to face, groping eachother, waiting for him to push me kneelind down and forcing my mouth on his dick to swallow his piss. I drank from as many as 12 guys. My bladder was up to bursting. Over to the side were 2 guys fcking. I stood with them and hosed down the bitch that was getting pounded.
the top pulled out and pushed me forward telline me to piss up the bitches ass. Felt so wet, slimy, and the idea that my cock was where his was right before. Needless to say, I flooded his ass then shoot my load up his ass. The same guy that told me to. fck the bitch, pushed me down and held my head and mouth on he bitches ass as he forced back myown piss and cum in my mouth to drink. What a fcking HIGH that was

1 Like

just had to say OMG that was sooo fuckin hot your lucky jockpits

I love to piss my pants and love the thought of getting pissed on in my clothes, etc. Anxious to suck a pissy cock until it spits

1 Like

I am still looking for a Master to do that to me…Its been a while

Oh, that is so hot. Been pissed on and pissed on myself (in a sling) and once was pissed inside of- that was really hot, they all were.