farming piss

hi,
have anyone did this before?
Just putting a cup in an urinal of a pub and wait till a random guy go to restroom and piss in it. Does anyone have experience with this?

4 Likes

U must read my piss pipe fun in storys boys where the doctor is on the end off a piss pipe and young lads r piss in down it

thanks for all that turned up at my piss party, more piss fun next friday on the doctors piss a thone

try some hot teen beer piss boy if that don’t do it nothing will,

2 Likes

me to bro drunk so much piss that night as well.

1 Like

Never done that, but I’ll definitely try!
Sounds fucking hot

1 Like

no. I might ask the wrong studs. and it never entre my mind

No; but, what a great idea. If you find regular donors it could lead to some steady feeders. Gonna have to try this.

hi there. I remember when I use to get piss from the tap at the bars. guy would come in notice eand let me drink his warm beer piss. was so great.

4 Likes

i would sooner drink from the tap right now.

2 Likes

I’ve done this few times, put an empty beer bottle or glass with $ 10 underneath and leave on urinal in bar. Went back few minutes later, $ 10 gone, glass full of piss for me to drink
I’m just a kinky piss drinker, willing to do whatever to get it

1 Like

I wouldn’t be too comfortable doing that, I’m not much of a drinker- I’ve only ever tasted my own, and didn’t much care for the taste. As for collecting someone else’s pee to play with, it’d have to be someone I know. There’re way too many desieasd guys out there that don’t mind spreading their desiese(s) for me to feel comfortable doing it with a complete stranger(s)

but how you convince guys to piss in your mouth? you just ask?

You could urinate on me anytime.

It doesn’t take much convincing for some of us. :stuck_out_tongue:

yes done it at eagles in ny :wink:

anyone in south florida want to do this let me know

Hi there

I’m new to the site and read your comment about getting piss at the bars. I’d love to hear how this went if you’d care to share.

My email is: showmeyours2018@hotmail.com

Thanks!
Jeff

I like the idea, and you dont have to leave money. Men are pigs, and if you put a cup in a urinal there gonna piss in it. When you come back it will be full. Then the question is, how many guys donated to your drink. Id drink that fucker down in a heart beat.

2 Likes

Some one at my work keps tossing paper towels in the urinal (waterless). I happily suck the piss out and put it back to be replenished.

1 Like