fit in a nap nap

as a doctor i all ways find ways of getting lads to do the things, so when a lady friend said to me can my son stay at your house as i have to go to wedding in London i said yes no problem.the lad is friends with my son so all good.the problem is she said he wets the bed but he has pull ups to were. thats fine i said, well she dropped him off about nine in the morning and said see you tomorrow at about eight in the evening. ok i said thats fine . well he played with my son all day we went to the shops and then they went on x box , my son goes to bed about eight so i said wot time do u go to bet scott. he said about nine, ok i said so wen it got to eight my son said I’m off to bed.and where is scott staying i replied in the back room. ok he said nite dad,well all night i had been feeding scott with fizzy pop so he would have a full bladder , his mum said don’t give him too much to drink at night. ow well never mind . it got to nine o clock and i said time for bed scott , ok he said so off to bed he went have u got your pull ups on mate ? yes he said so off he went to the back room.well i gave it about an hour then went up stairs to see wot was wot. my son was fast asleep and so was scott.wow time for some piss fun, i went in to the back room and got down on my knees all naked mmmm , scott was on his back fast asleep, so pulled off the covers and there he was all naked no nappy on , bad boy the nappy was at the end of the bed so must have come off at some point great saves me removing it, with my poppers in my hand i stuck it under his nose and waited to see the reaction.well he started to move a bit then fuck he was pissing. so i took a sniff and put him in my mouth and sucked on his piss. he pissed and pissed i drank and drank i got every drop nice . when his was done i took another sniff put the poppers under his nose then got in the bed and wet it fuck so hot . he was all moving about and every thing so in a fit of madness i started sucking his hot sweet cock he went on hard, so i sucked him good and got some sweet sort of pre cum out of him . i shot my load all over him fuck it i loved it then put the covers back over him and went to bed well it don’t get much better than that dose it boys . he woke up in morning none the wiser

That’s one hot story