Forced Drink

Met with a dom guy tonight. He knew I was into water sports but was reluctant to drink straight from the tap because I was worried I would hate the taste. So after he came down my throat, he spit in my mouth a couple times then pushed my head back down and held my head on his cock. He started pissing and wouldn’t let me go so I had no choice but to drink. The taste was interesting but when I was done I was hard as a rock and leaking precum. It was a LOT of piss too because he had just came so it was a lot to drink. Now I’m gonna jack off and go to sleep with a belly full of goodness. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Wow now thats wot i call hot . Sounds like u will have a good nights sleep the doctor wishes he was there 2 help u drink some of that hot piss

1 Like

Mmmmm nice I get rock hard when I’ve been tied up n pissed on or in xx

1 Like

Pissed in is so hot then wen u spray out all that hot piss . Theres nothing like it i should know . I am a doctor

Why couldn’t that be me?

2 Likes

I was with a master. He made me piss in a small jug and then. Tied me up and dipped he’s cock in my piss and made me suck it

take it boy i should know i am a doctor

1 Like

Wish that was me!

Going to meet up with a guy we hooked up with last year that was a major piss freak. We drank back and forth from each other for hours. He wants me to clean out and then he will piss up my ass and squat over him and let loose in his mouth do he can drink his piss that was up my ass. Sounds hot but have to wait two weeks to see him.

4 Likes

I want to meet him. I like to be forced to drink piss. makes me so hard.

2 Likes

Damn that is a dream of mine to have a Dom hold his cock in my throat and piss without asking or warning!

2 Likes

I have had that done to me before. he didn’t say anything. just started pissing. was hot

2 Likes

That is hot. Made me hard one time when a guy pissed all over my cock. So warm and wet. Would love to be held down and forced to take it in the mouth.

I love to have a man shove his cock in my mouth and start pissing.