Got into piss play young?

Wondering if anyone else got into piss play at a young age. I was around 10 to when I first got into piss play. I have enjoyed it ever since. Wondering if I’m alone or if it is common to discover wet fun young.

1 Like

I got into it around that age. I used piss as lube and would jerk off using piss and spit. I liked the taste and now I love it all :stuck_out_tongue:

I knew from the time I was young that I was interested in it, and certainly from the time I reached puberty. I used to see how often I could get away with wetting myself whether it was my underwear or my pants or my bed. I thought for years that I was the only person with this interest.

1 Like

I was about 7 or 8 and shared a bed with my year older brother. He was a bed wetter so slept on a rubber sheet and blanket. I remember waking up after he was gone and smelling and licking the wet blanket. Some later i’d fell my squirt gun with my piss and squirt it in my mouth.

2 Likes

Nice too.bad your brother didn’t share your interest in piss fun, could have been nice to get a drink from his tap.

1 Like

this happened to me too. For a couple years, on weekends we had to sleep at a babysitters house and there was only one bed for me and my younger brother. I was 12 and he was 10. He was a bed wetter. At first it would really aggravate me. Every morning waking up soaked. I complained to my mom and babysitter but nothing changed. After a while though I started to feel different about it. Not sure why but I would lie awake waiting for it to happen and at that time I was starting to discover the joys of fondling my tiny penis. I played with it till I would feel him pee. It became euphoric for me…feeling the warm wetness. I started to associate the piss with feeling of pleasure as I stroked myself. after a while I told my brother he had to sleep without pajamas. He wore only his lil superman briefs. I would cuddle with him so that when he pissed it would be closer to my skin and feel that warmth and the smell became intoxicating for me. I would roll in it getting myself soaked. eventually I was able to start ejaculating shortly after getting wet with his golden liquid. He never knew what was happening. But to this day I remember and that’s why I an absolute piss whore. Would love to hear about others with similar stories.

I was really young as well probably about the same age 9 or 10. I started by pissing on stuff then one day I thought why don’t I just piss my pants Did it felt good Then I would go to my grandparents they would go to bed early. I would lay a paper towel on the floor And piss all over myself I still do it to this day actually, I’m gonna do it tonight as well