Got that call

The doctor was over the moon to get a text from the boy who’s piss i drank just a few days ago. It read hi mate could do with some money any chance we could meet. Wow wot luck so I text back yes why not. Within a minute he text back is it okay to bring another mate with me not the one you saw the other day. So I send back yes that would be nice so we arranged to meet at the bogs.wen i got there sure enough two boys were standing there.the one I gave my number to and another young hot teen lad. Where can we go the boy said.as i am a doctor I have a key to the disabled toilet so we can go in there.with that I opened the door and in we all went.the other boy said wot do i do. Well I said your mate will show you this time I want one boy to piss in my mouth and the other boy to piss all over me. Ok they said do you want us naked??? Yes please I answered with that thay striped naked. Nice wot a veiw wow the lad who I met last time dumped his now hard teen cock in me gob and the other boy stood beside me fuck so hot then my mouth was full of teen piss glug glug glug i went drinking every drop wen he was done the other boy said just wait im about to go.all the time his cock getting harder and harder. Then came the piss fuck he sprayed me from head to toe with his teen piss I was soaked then with out any prompting he started wanking his sweet hot cock and then his mate started wanking to. Want some of this mr he said. Wow yes i said the two boys stood in front of me wanking they kept looking at each other’s cocks and within a minute or so the two lads shot there loads in my face fuck this is the life. They doon got dressed and I paid for my pleasure. Hope 2 c u again boys i said nice one mr the boy said got there names peter was the boy i saw b 4 and his mate from last time was steven the new boy i saw 2 day was jason all good looking lads .

Nice visit !

the doctor loved it but not seen them since

will have 2 go and look 4 them again

still got the number may b i should fone it x