How I knew... - My short story

I was about 18 years old when I knew I loved getting pissed on. It was strange how it happened, yet it still excites me writing this.

I was at a friends house for a small little party, nothing crazy at all we had them all the time. We would go swimming, play video games, and drink some beers. His parents were super cool, and would always get us beer or whiskey to drink. It was amazing.

I must have been about 6 or 7 beers deep when things starting feeling different… My friends starting look more sexy to me, and I couldn’t get the thought of me fucking them out of my head. I knew this was messed up because the only one I thought that was attractive was Keith. What was I thinking?! Why was I thinking about that?? I didn’t care… I just knew I was hard thinking about it… I am hard thinking about it right now.

It was about 2 am, and the only ones left awake were myself, Keith, and Adam. We ventured onto the patio where a couple more beers were consumed. Adam passed out on the patio table while me and Keith were just howling at the site. I was seriously laughing so hard, not sure why, because when i think about this now… It isn’t all that funny! What ever the reason, it was happening. I don’t know if was a combination of the beer and the laughter, but It just kinda happened… I started pissing, right there while sitting on the chairs in the patio.

I got up with complete embarrassment and ran over to the grass, whipped out my cock and finished pissing there. Strangely while this was all happening I managed to get a huge hard on. I think it was the warmth of my piss down my legs, and the fact that I had someone extremely sexy around me that,

All this time, Keith was staring at me, looking at my hard cock as I pissed. I tried to laugh it off, but he stool up and walked over to me. I didn’t know what to say and the only things that came out of my mouth were “dude, wasn’t that hilarious?” His response: “No man, It was so hot.” I barely had finished pissing and Keith was on his knees and my cock was in his mouth.

I looked down at his amazing blonde hair as he took my hard cock deep down his throat. It didn’t take long for me to cum, i tried to tell him when i did, but just swallowed it all like it was a treat.

We didn’t really ever speak of that night again, but we still remain friends to this day.

11 Likes

Hot story! Can’t wait for Chapter 2 :slight_smile:

That’s so hot!! haha

Can’t wait for chapter two!!

That was very arouusing. Loved it :slight_smile:

Thanks! :slight_smile:

it was very arousing haha loved it! :slight_smile: please write more

wow u could not make that up nice

Hot story. I wish I could have been there!!

Thanks! :wink:

honestly I wish I was there too haha :stuck_out_tongue:

Me too I would have licked him clean :heart:

HOT! It’s a shame you never got to do it again…

AWESOME! Enjoy hearing how guys get in to piss play.

as long as theres piss in it its fine but have you tried fucking your self with your own shit

thank you

Thats ok from the doctor

One day riding home in the back seat of a car after many beers, I put my head on my friend Frank’s lap. I could feel his cock against my face, I turned so my mouth was able to take his pant-covered cock. He got hard, unzipped his pants, I took him nice and deep, he came and I swallowed every drop. I found out the next day that Ted beside him, Charlie the driver and Paul the front seat passenger all knew what I did. The next night I went down on Frank and Ted @ Frank’s house. That was over 30 years ago and I’m still going down on guys whenever I can. I also tell all about my love of piss.

1 Like

love this ahah sounds like a lovely story lmao!!

Yes, fantasies are great; but, memories of real life events are in your mind forever and are usually more exciting.

1 Like