How to convince a “straight “ friend to let me drink his piss

I have a straight friend that lets me suck him off every now and then . Once we were drinking at his house , it was a party with lots of ppl, we were talking and he said he needed to take a piss , without anyone noticing I walked with him to the bathroom and went in with him , when he started pissing I placed my red solo cup under his Cock and fill it half way , he looked at me and asked what was I doing ? I just smile at him and left the bathroom with the cup in my hand .
I was kind of drunk and I took a sip from the cup as soon as I sat back in my chair in the backyard but them He came out from the bathroom looking for me and asked where the cup was , I show it to him and he took it from me and throw it away telling me that I was crazy . Since then I’ve been fantasizing about drinking directly from his cock but I’ve mention it a couple times and he just says that I’m crazy . What can I do to convince him ?

1 Like

Get him wicked drunk…prob best w/brews…this way he’ll really have to piss lots!

2 Likes

Pick up on the clues ! He isn’t interested so back off. You can only make things bad for both of you if you pretend that it won’t. He has made it clear and you tested. Now act on the reality.

1 Like

Hi
Any luck recently?

1 Like

Update ! Sorry if it’s long I’m just really exited it finally happened .

So like I mentioned before , my straight friend lets me suck him off every now and then , we work together so we see each other talk and text almost every day , but when he texts me asking if he can stop by to have some beers I know that what he really wants is for me to get on my knees and suck him off .

So since the last time he told me that I was crazy for insinuating that I wanted him to piss on my mouth I made up my mind that it wasn’t going to happen and haven’t mentioned it again . But yesterday he texted asking if I was available for him to pass by and have some beers with me and of course I said yes . He showed up and we started drinking and talking , he likes to smoke :maple_leaf: so we did and I suggested to order food but he said he wasn’t hungry and after 2-3 beers he signaled for me to do my thing , so I did and started to suck him off , a few mins later he said he needed to take a piss so I looked at him without taking his Cock off my mouth and he smiled at me but before he could say anything I reminded myself no to push it anymore and got up and told him to go use the bathroom . He went and when he came back I had opened a new beer for him , he sat at the couch and I started to do my thing again . Suddenly he asked why I wanted him to piss on my mouth ? I told him that seeing him piss as I have so many times before turned me on a lot and that I wanted to just taste it but that I understood that it sounded gross . He started asking questions like if I’ve done it before , or if I have tasted it or if it was unhealthy . I told him no I haven’t done it before :wink: and haven’t tasted it but that I had read that is wasn’t unhealthy and that I really only had that fantasy with him, I went ahead and asked if he would do it and he said that maybe later , after a few more beers .
I kept sucking then he got up held my head and stared to face fuck me until he came .

We have had about 4-5 more beers since he went to pee the last time when he said he needed to pee again I looked at him as asked if he would piss on my mouth that I just wanted to taste it, He smile and said “let’s try “ we went to the bathroom , I got on my knees in front of him , pulled his soft cock out f his shorts and I put it on my mouth and looked up to meet his eyes , after a moment he asked me not look at him because he couldn’t piss while looking at my face , so I lowered my head and closed my eyes ,a few seconds later I could feel his warm piss starting to flow into my mouth slowly at first, it tasted great ! I started to drink as fast as I could trying not to let a drop got to waste , I gestured for him to go slower and he did , it kept flowing for more than a minute and I was able to drink almost all of it , I was in heaven ! His piss tasted so good and he started to get semi hard , when he finish I kept sucking on it until he got hard again and he started to face fuck me until he came .

After that he had another beer and said he needed to head back home , I thanked him and asked if he liked it or if he would do it again , and he said it was something different , but that we can do it again next time If I wanted to .

After he left I was still horny I ended up filling up a beer bottle with my own piss and drank it while I jerked off .

6 Likes

Interesting tale. . . I was at a loss for words when a guy asked me to let him suck his cock and even more at a loss for words the first time a guy asked to drink my piss. If I had said “no” , chances are I would still be straight

I’ve tried to get guys to piss in my mouth when they stopped by for great heat. I had a guy give me his piss at my GH and it was so strong I couldn’t do it! I’d give anything to get hat chance again!

Wow. That sounds harsh. Be more gentle and consider what he thinks about it.

Hey….any new piss stories?