I knew he was 'the one'

My husband and I recently celebrated our 10th anniversary. When we met, sex with him was just the most fun. It truly was play time. We experimented with lot’s of ass play, dildos and vibrators, some bondage, 3somes, definitely not vanilla. I had mentioned piss play, somewhat casually since not everyone is into it. But he didn’t seem particularly interested, so I let t drop…for now.
One summer afternoon after a particularly hard and rough pounding, he blew his load inside me and we both collapsed on the bed. Me on my stomach, his hairy sweat soaked chest on my back, pinning me down, his cock still buried balls deep inside me. We were both still trying to catch our breath. He wrapped his arms around my chest, bear hugging me. He bit my ear lobe and whispered ‘Would it be okay if I pissed in your ass?’ I whispered back ‘Oh, yeah!’. And he said ‘Good, cause I just did’. And that was the moment I knew I was in love. I chuckled, and asked what if I had said ‘No’. He would have said ‘Too bad, cause I just did’…and I knew then and there that I was fucked, that he was the one.

1 Like