Kinky Piss Fetish - Into Younger White Redneck Jock Type Guys (U.S.)

I have a kinky p!ss fetish I hope a “young” redneck or jock in the “United States” can help me with. I really get off when I spy a hot “young” good looking dude go outside behind a tree, out in woods, etc and whip it out and p!ss on the ground and after he leaves I will go to the p!ss spot and get a little bit of the wet dirt and take a whiff of his manly P smell. Then the next day I will go back and revisit the spot and smell the manly aroma left in the dry soil after any of the strong ammonia is gone. That smell turns me on.

Anyways I’m looking for a hot young redneck or jock from the “united states” who is very clean & DDF to tank up on some water, go video himself on his phone as he takes a long Piss, then next day go out and scoop up some of the dried soil with the aroma, baggie it up and mail it to me in a small padded envelope and email his video. Anyone into this kink?

1 Like

heyyyy…wld recommend the stud pisses into a jockstrap…& leave it outdoors…then u can get it & wear his boiPISStink!!!
yeah…we ALL get into the pissaroma!
Oink~

1 Like