Licking piss from a urinal

I love drinking piss from the tap but does anyone else get really turned on licking a urinal or a toilet seat after a hot guy pisses in it? The last two places I’ve worked, I used to go into the bathroom after they’d use it and lick up the yellow drops I could find. I do the same in public, following a hot guy into the bathroom and licking up his piss after he’s gone.

8 Likes

Your defiantly not alone with our kink.
Mens room has always been huge turn on for me
the smell of stale piss, where men concentrate of their dicks.
I like watching guys pee, especially like when they don’t aim and their piss soaks the urinal rim, toilet seat. I have no hangups, no shame, I lick it up,
I don’t care who knows

5 Likes

I love licking the urinals, it gets me really hard knowing a lot of men have pissed and missed on the sides and that I get all of that piss to myself.

3 Likes

Pubic hair on the urinals gets me! Anyone else?

3 Likes

hit the mens room just perfect yesterday on road trip
Roadside rest stop, fellow travelers, truckers
Immediate hit of stale piss stink walking in
I’ was last in line of 4 guys/men rushing to pee
being last one, known else around, inspected the rim then did what any pig would do
licked the piss drips, found few pubes, dipped my hand into the piss pool and splashed my face

1 Like

salur les gars, je fais la meme chose, j’ime lecher les sieges de toilette public. Les gouttes de pisse sur le siege et la pisse sèché sous le siege. Les poils de poche de mec dans les urinoirs sont du bonbon. je les récupère et les suces doucement. Je fourre les poils dans mon cul ou mon slip avant de retrourner a la maison. Entrer dasn une toilette d’homme, voir l’urine au plancher me fait bander. Je suis content que je ne suis pas seul avec mon coté pervert mais que oulez vous je suis accro a la pisse.

Any new urinal surprises lately?

Mmmm yeah. I try to envision what that cock looked like. I also collect those pubic hairs. Have quite a collection and will occasionally run the hairs through my lips while jerking off

Road trip past weekend, I always tank up b4 my drive, see how long I can hold back my bladder and get into embarrassing situations.
pulled off thruway to ‘fuel’ up and use mens room.
I was at the tipping point, straining to hold my piss, actually dancing cause I couldn’t stand still waiting at the locked mens room.
I hear the water in. the sink, but no flushing.
I’'m actually holding my crotch when the guy walks out, I rush in, drop my shorts, briefs and see the urinal full of piss, knowing that guy just pissed.
As desperate as I was to relieve myself, I checked for piss drips on the rim and damm, if I didn’t see some.
I leaned forward to lick then actually cupped my hand in the piss and took a mouthful to drink.
I added mine to the others

1 Like

i too love licking piss off urinals and toilet seats.

2 Likes

I love the smell and taste of piss, licked a toilet bowl while a guy pissed on my face and in my mouth

1 Like

would like be with you all guys, be in a toilet and together, lick, clean a yellow seat, suck some pubis hair…oink! add me on skype ( yethi) or lets talk on gmail ( yethi57)

1 Like

Mmm yet hi, I’d love to lick with you and lick your lips and tongue, I’d even lick shit with you, if you wanted