master

master no I’m a doctor so i should know drink piss and bee happy

Years ago it was my Master who got me to drink from the tap. I was hesitant, although I had wondered what it would be like, I never tried it.
I could not believe how much I enjoyed it. Every time I was with Him from that day on “drinking from the tap” became my favorite thing to do. He said it was a real high for him to look down and see me drinking his piss. He truly enjoyed it; but, I’m sure I enjoyed it more.
He started pissing in water bottles when I was not there. I would drink them while he watched and a couple of times took them with me and drank them in my car.
Unfortunately he moved and although I occasionally find guys who will give me a drink, I can’t find what I need, a regular piss feeder.

1 Like

well as long as there is piss and poppers its all good

Guess I’m one of the odd ones. No poppers needed, just lots and lots of piss.

don’t use them much but piss in with poppers is great from the doctor

1 Like

Again, thanks doctor. If you say it is great, I’m sure it is. I believe and trust you doctor, I truly do appreciate your guidance. I’m sure you could teach me a lot (and surely you can tell I’d be very eager and happy to learn from you).

u need the doctor in your mouth and drink him dry

1 Like

Doctor, you already know that is what I want and need. I would make you so happy, you wouldn’t want or need anyone else. I’d be your full time piss pig forever.

that sounds great u got me all hard again ,time for some power pissing x

I’m now pissing x

1 Like

Doctor, bet when others read our posts, they can probably tell we would be absolutely great together and it’s true.

i would gladly drink for sure all the time from the tap

drink as much as you like from the good doctor

2 Likes

i know i would for sure

god bless you love feeding my piss x

I like a dick down my throat deep inside then feel and swallow the hot liquid. Done only 5 times but MAN. FAVE.

POPPERS works for me.

paloamor2516@yahoo.com

I know I love to drink warm piss from a man

Looking for my .aster hit me up my number is 501-520-8478 I do anything sir/master