Me and my depraved piss buddy Dom - Piss Orgy at the local cruising site

Continued from Me and my depraved piss buddy Dom - Basement Piss Threesome:

A week or so after my first meet up with Dom and Chris I took the plunge and texted Dom. I’d been so horny since our threesome reliving it over and over in my head but worried that Dom may have just been carried away in the moment. I only had to wait about 30 seconds before my phone pinged in response, the message simply read “thought you’d never get in touch, course I wanna meet again!”
As I mentioned previously I was never to see Chris again but this started a piss relationship with Dom who arranged to come over the following day. The sex was as good as the first time with the piss flying, Dom fucking me raw again and this time him letting me piss fuck him. After we were both spent Dom began discussing his piss fantasies and I quickly realised we shared very similar ideas so much so that we decided to put them into action.
The one that both turned us on was the idea of going to a cruising spot and having a piss session in full view of anyone cruising. Dom excitedly mentioned that Chris was going to be away at the weekend so how about wasting no time and fulfilling that particular fantasy sooner rather than later. I didn’t need asking twice, readily agreeing.
We decided to go to a place called Dukes Mound which is a cruising area on Brighton Seafront close to its marina. The area is made up of a number of paths that run between some bushes before opening out onto a terraced area. It is there that there is an inset arched building open to the elements but concealed by pillars and overgrown bushes that late at night is always populated by at least a handful of guys looking for sleazy fun. In the years I’d been going there I’d witness everything from a guy in full army gear being gang fucked to a young straight guy fucking his girlfriend while a group of guys (including myself!) wanked and came over him!
Saturday came and I drove down to Dom’s to pick him up. It was about 9pm so I went in to his place first and we both began necking down pints of water. I was so horny that I could barely stop myself from just leaping onto Dom and having a wet piss fuck right there in his living room. However I managed to control myself and at the point where we were beginning to feel the need to piss strongly jumped into my car and drove the short 2 minute journey down to Dukes Mound.
We parked on the road that runs between the beach and Dukes Mound finding a space almost right in front of the arches. Looking up we could se at least 4 shadowy figures under the arches. “I think we should strip off completely and go up there together naked”, suggested Dom looking mischievously at me. Even though it was a sultry summers night my first thought was absolutely not but even as I began to come up with my excuses Dom pulled his T-shirt off. His chest looked so hot in the low light levels, my eyes were drawn to his pink rose bud nipples standing small hard and erect.
It was a good distraction from my dilemma about stripping and leaning forward I took his right nipple between my lips and gentle teased it with my teeth. While I was distracted Dom quietly slipped off his trainers and socks and then pulled down his jeans. The dirty boy hadn’t worn any underwear and his thick hard cock burst out suddenly standing proudly out of his thick ginger pubes. Now fully naked in my car I lent forward to take his cock in my mouth but Dom pushed me back saying, “not until you get naked too!”
I decided to throw caution to the wind and pulled off my top and hurriedly pulled down my shorts. I had a backless white Aussibum jock on which was stretched to bursting with my hard cock being held barely in place by the small triangle of white cotton. “Fuck that’s hot” gasped Dom “maybe I’ll let you keep that on!” HIs finger found the tip of my cock and gently massaged the small damp patch of precum that had already leaked through the material. I groaned in ecstasy no longer caring about my earlier inhibitions.
“Come on then”, Dom goaded and opening the door he climbed out of the car, completely naked closing the door quietly behind him. I watched as he stood there with his fat cock standing out at a 90 degree angle totally uncaring about who might see. Turning back towards the car he pushed his hard cock against the car door window and with it squeezed between the glass and his stomach released a small jet of piss that sprayed up the window. It was hot seeing it jet up the glass then slowly run back down over his tightly squashed cock and down onto his hairy balls.
Taking one last look around to make sure there was nobody coming I got out the car. There was a warm breeze which heightened my senses as I stood in the road in just by backless jock. Walking round to Dom I leant forward to the car window and licked up his piss off the glass. As I did so Dom’s hand found my arse and he teased my hole with is finger, tickling my sphincter and making me groan but never pushing his finger in me.
Turning round I stood and leant forward to kiss him, his tongue eagerly searching for the piss I’d licked up. It was so horny standing in full public view kissing but felt incredibly nervous that we’d get caught.
Pulling reluctantly apart we began the 20 meters or so walk up to the shelter of the arches. Dom’s cock was rock hard pointing the way to our destination and my own cock was tenting my jock and stretching it to the limit. As we approached the arches we could see a lot more clearly inside, within sight there were 5 guys all hidden by the shadows but clearly watching us as we walked over.
After what felt like the longest walk in my life we entered the shelter of the building and I was able to see more clearly the 5 guys. Two of the guys were standing close to the entrance, looked to be in their 30’s one dark and rugged the other wearing a cap that made him hard to define but he has a red t-shirt on that clung tightly to his muscular body. At the back were 2 older guys in their 50’s one with a beard the other a skinhead, they both had their trousers round their ankles and were wanking each others cocks while staring intently at myself and Dom as we walked brazenly in. To either side of the main area are two smaller rooms accessed by openings from the main space. These rooms are less visible from the road and passers by and from my past experiences are where more action takes place.
To the left entrance their was the 5th guy, a really hot young twink of about 19 or 20. He had a small tight physique with thick blonde hair. He was rubbing himself through his jeans and looking towards us nervously. Dom made an immediate beeline towards the twink with myself in tow and we stood ourselves about a foot away from him. We began to kiss passionately our tongues pushing urgently into each other mouths. My hand quickly found Dom’s raging hard cock and I slowly pulled back his foreskin with my hand tight around his throbbing shaft. I could see the twink inching towards us and seconds later his hand reached out and began rubbing my own hard cock through my stretched jock.
I could sense that Dom was going to push his luck and no sooner had I had the thought than a jet of hot piss erupted from Dom’s big cock. It happened to be pointed at my own crotch and I felt his hot piss soak my jock and spray over the twinks hand. The lad gasped in surprise withdrawing his hand like he’d received an electric shock. Within a second he was stumbling away fleeing out the main exit. “Shame”, muttered Dom in my ear “I’d been hoping to piss up his little fuck hole”.
At that moment I recalled my own first piss experience where I’d picked up a young hippy type guy in a public toilet when I was 19 and he’d begged me to piss in his mouth and I’d flatly refused. I remember feeling revolted at the time but then as time passed I began to fantasise about it which was the start of my journey to becoming a fully paid up piss pig. Maybe that poor twink would go on the same journey!
Dom was off again this time headed to the other alcove on the far side of the space. I followed him, my eyes glued to Dom’s tight butt, the 4 other guys were all staring over too. Walking into the small space there was a strong smell of piss which we both inhaled deeply. There was a puddle of liquid pooled in the middle of the space which I could only assume was piss. '“Perfect spot”, commented Dom and immediately knelt down in the middle of the puddle. “Give me your piss” he spoke loudly I am sure more the benefit of the 4 other guys loitering in the shadows than myself.
Dom opened his mouth wide and slipping my jock down off my rock hard cock I pointed my swollen member straight towards Dom’s mouth and let rip a large torrent of hot steaming piss. Dom seemed keen to make sure everyone there knew what was going on slurping and gulping my piss down with way more noise than was necessary.
Our noisy performance clearly did the trick as the two older guys we’d seen when we first walked in headed over. They both still had their cocks out and my eyes fell hungrily on the bearded guys cock as it was huge, thick and heavily veined with a long foreskin which he teased back and forwards revealing his massive cock head. His pubes were a thick mat of hair and I could see in the half light that his balls were really hairy. The skinheads cock was equally nice although thinner and pale but long with a nice round cock head which tilted at an angle to his cock shaft.
I eased my piss off and leant down to kiss Dom’s wet mouth and almost as soon as I did so the skinhead stepped forward and to my surprise and pleasure began to let loose a stream of piss. It was strong and I could taste its sharpness as it sprayed into mine and Dom’s mouth as we began lapping it up between us hungrily.
I was still bent forward at this stage and was a aware of the bearded guy moving up behind me. I pointed my arse towards him and using my hands pulled my cheeks apart so that my hole was on full display for him. I heard him groan and suddenly felt this huge pressure against my hole as he unleashed the most enormous piss torrent onto m arse. It was an amazing spray like a horse unleashing on me and using my fingers I pulled my hole apart helping the torrent find it’s way inside me.
The pressure against my hole suddenly exploded as I realised the bearded guy was beginning to push his pissing cock head into my arse. He wasn’t waiting for an invite and the torrent of piss had lubed me up so much that his massive length simply plunged deep inside me. I gasped in agony as his length filled my insides and he pushed himself deeper inside impaling his cock deep inside me. He stopped pushing with his cock about half buried inside me and I realised then that he was still pissing and could feel the pressure build as his hot piss squirted deeper and deeper into my guts. At the same time he began slowly inching himself deeper and deeper inside me, filling me with his hugeness.
Dom was suddenly aware that I was being piss fucked and scrambled between my legs. He roughly pulled my legs apart and I could feel him pushing his tongue around my hole against the bearded guys cock. The beard guy withdrew his cock and his size left my hole gaping and I felt a stream of piss pour from me. Of course Dom was there to lap it all up his mouth closing round my gaping fuck hole. Looking round I could see the beaded guy now pissing onto my hole and into Dom’s eager mouth which was now taking piss from my ass and his cock at the same time.
The skinhead now clearly wanted a piece of my ass and with the bearded guy engaged in giving Dom a good drink he moved round and slid his cock straight into my gaping hole. His cock was smaller than the bearded guy and I took him easily letting him push his length fully inside me straight away. He quickly began to fuck me taking long strokes pulling his cock almost outside my dripping hole before plunging it quickly and hard back in to me.
Looking around I realised we had drawn quite a crowd. There were now 3 guys stood around us in addition to the skinhead and bearded guy. On the left was a fat guy of about 60, he was fumbling with his jeans and proceeded to pull out a small floppy cock that was only just visible beneath his jeans which he fondled to try and instill some missing life into it.
Next to him were two lads of a similar age, roughly late twenties\early thirties, they both had slim muscular physiques with tight t-shirts showing off their muscular chests and both wearing tight fitting jeans that accentuated their muscular thighs. They both had their hands held against each others crotches and were rubbing each other slowly while they gazed at me being fucked and Dom still guzzling down piss.
As I took in this scene a fourth guy walked in through the arch from out of the shadows. This guy was very young, late teens, slim, short with dark brown cropped hair. He was wearing a football kit (I’m guessing this was his fantasy) and I was guessing no underwear as his cock was clearly tenting in his white shorts.
The skinhead continued to fuck me and looking round I saw that Dom was now bent over taking the hung bearded guy up his hole. Dom moved next to me so that we were both stood bent over together with the 4 guys in a ring in front of us. The fat guy suddenly moved forward towards me a spray of piss suddenly running from his small flaccid cock. I quickly pulled him towards grabbing his flabby arse cheeks and wrapping my mouth easily around his length. His crotch stunk strongly of stale piss and evening while I sucked him he continued to piss into my mouth and I swallowed down his piss that was incredibly strong and bitter. Taking a mouthful I looked over to Dom and spat the stinking piss into Dom’s open mouth. He retched at the strong taste and began to gag I was quick to close my mouth round his as he coughed up a gooey miss of bile, spit and piss. We exchanged the nasty mess between us a number of times before Dom spat it to the floor.
While I was doing this the bearded guy and skinhead decided to swap places. I suddenly felt the bearded guys massive cock stretching my hole wide again as he began to relentlessly fuck me. Meanwhile the fat guy was pushing his cock back in my mouth and I eagerly took it. I sucked hard on it and despite it seeming to be barely hard he started to groan and almost immediately came in my mouth. He shot a small load of salty cum in my throat, my tongue probing his cock slit trying to tease out every drop. As he withdrew his cock I turned to Dom and we began sharing his salty load between us. Mixing it between us as our tongues pushed urgently into each others mouths, the taste of cum and piss strongly hitting our taste buds while both our arses were being plundered by the two guys fucking us.
“I’m gonna cum!” roared the bearded guy and he pounded my hole so hard I though it would tear in half. He began to shudder and groan loudly suddenly pushing himself harder than ever up me holding himself deep inside me as he squirted his huge cum load deep into my guts. I held him tight to me wanting every drop to fill me. Dom turned to the skinhead saying “Cum in his arse too”. The skinhead obliged pulling his cock from Dom’s arse he started to wank vigorously and as his breathing increased pushed himself inside me just as his bent cock head began to squirt a big hot load, it plastered my already dripping hole with squirt after squirt of cum so hot that I could feel it burning my insides.
I was now in ecstasy with two man loads deep inside me. The bearded guy had already departed and the skinhead quickly withdrew his cock and shuffled off into the shadows.
“Feed me”, Dom begged and proceeded to lie down on the floor in the puddle of piss. Squatting over him I placed my hole directly over his mouth and his tongue quickly slid inside me, eager to lick out the piss and cum as I let it ooze from my tender hole. I relaxed my hole gently pushing to allow a trickle of steaming cum and piss to run into Dom’s eager mouth.
I’d been hugely distracted at this point and had forgotten about the 3 remaining guys who had been watching us. I realised that they has been busy as the twink in the soccer gear was now completly naked and the two muscular lads both had their jeans around their ankles. The twink had moved between the muscular guys and they were both rubbing his rock hard cock that stood out proudly from a thicket of dark curly pubes. The muscled guy on the left was trimmed and semi hard with about 7 inches and huge pendulous balls that looked like they were weighed down with lead. The other guy was hard with a roughly 6 inch cock that had a thick silver cock ring in it.
I looked on with lust as Dom continued to eat out my hole, now forcing his tongue deeper into me to clean up every drop of cum. The 3 guys realised they now had my attention and stepped forward. I opened my mouth wide hoping for piss and it was the twink who didn’t disappoint. A big stream of piss burst from his swollen cock head, his shot was perfect as his piss hit my open mouth barely touching my lips as I greedily began gulping it down, trying to keep up with the deluge. It was sweet and beery tasting and by the amount of the flow I’d say he had been holding a few pints worth of piss ready to give me.
The other two guys almost simultaneously began to piss too. They both aimed their piss at my face so that there were three piss streams hitting my mouth and spraying my face and soaking my hair. Dom who was still eating me out also began to piss adding a fourth stream that arched up from his cock spraying my chest and running back down my stomach and over my cock and balls to Dom’s licking tongue. Not wanting to miss out I also began pissing, my own piss aimed squarely at the twink although it only reached his upper thighs, not that he seemed to mind as it ran down his legs and puddled around his bare feet.
The twink was the first to run dry and he quickly dropped to his knees leaning forward so that he could drink my piss from my still flowing cock. Gently taking his soft young face in my hands I guided his mouth down onto my cock and then pushed hard to give him a strong stream of piss down his throat. The two muscled guys added to the fun pushing their cocks towards his mouth so that their cock heads were close to his lips letting their piss spray over his face and all over my cock.
I must have given him at least a pint of piss before I finally ran dry. Leaning forward I whispered into his ear, “Can I fuck you raw?”, “Yes, U want you to cum in me” he replied and without waiting for a further invite he span round on his knees and presented the most incredible butt. He had beautifully rounded small tight butt cheeks his hole was shaved revealing the most tantalising small pink hole I’d ever seen.
Leaning forward I spat on his hole and slid using my finger eased the spit through his tight sphincter and into his lovely warm boy cunt. One of the muscled guys still had some piss left and directed it at the boys hole which now had my tongue buried deep into his musky butt lubed easily by the steam of piss and spit which I let sink inside him. Sliding a second finger into him I slowly massaged his sphincter stretching it gently to loosen him feeling his hotness as I probed deeper and deeper with my fingers. At one point his hole relaxed letting me see deep inside him.
I was so fucking horny and hard by now that I couldn’t wait any longer and shuffling up (still with Dom lying beneath me) I pushed my cockhead against his moist boy hole. The muscle guy managed to squeeze another jet of piss out and it splashed straight onto my cockhead lubing it up enough that I was able to slip my cock head into his hole, his arse lips quickly closing around the head and squeezing hard. Inch by inch I guided my length deeper and deeper into him until my shaft was completely buried inside him, my balls pushed tight against his arse.
“You okay”, I asked. “I love it” he responded which was enough for me and I began to slowly fuck him doggy style, resting my body over his back with my face close to his ear as I told him how I was going to destroy his hole . I began pulling my cock right out of his hole then pushing it back inside before his sphincter could shut closed. The first lunge elicited a huge gasp but I was consumed by fuck lust now and wasn’t going to stop, which fortunately for him was clearly not what he wanted either. I plunged deeper and deeper, harder and harder, watching his tight bubble butt ride my thick length as my balls slapped against his arse.
Dom meanwhile had extricated himself from underneath me and kneeling behind me he began to finger my hole, roughly pushing his fingers inside my still goo filled hole. I knew what Dom wanted so slowed my fuck of the twink leaving my cock buried up to the hilt. Dom shuffled forward and I felt his cockhead pushing against my hole. After the stretching it had already had I knew he would be able to enter me easily and pushing my arse back so that my cock slide back from the twink s cunt I impaled myself on Dom’s waiting dripping cock.
Thrusting my hips back and forward I continued to fuck the twink hard but with each pull back felt Dom’s cock sink deep inside me. We continued this for minutes, each time I felt close to cumming I slowed the pace, not wanting to ever end this hot daisy chain fuck. While we were doing this the 2 muscled guys stood by us kissing passionately and wanking their rock hard cocks.
The guy with the cock ring stepped forward towards the twink clearly about to cum. I leant further forward pushing deep into my boy bitch and with my face next to the twinks we both waited to receive his load. We weren’t disappointed, huge ropes of steaming white cum began spraying from his cock splattering our faces. My tongue aggressively licking the twinks sweat dripping face to slurp up every drop of tasty cum. There was a huge drop of cum on his nose which I quickly licked up before feeding it to my boy whose tongue probed urgently into my mouth. Our tongues flicked rapidly over each others faces urgently trying to lick up every drop of cum. A large drop of cum had fallen into the puddle of dirty piss we were kneeling in. The twink even wanted that and leaning forward slurped it up with a mouthful of dirty piss. He was quick to share it with me spitting it straight into my open mouth.
The second lad was now ready to cum too and to my joy rammed his cock hard into my mouth, I sucked greedily on his length and literally felt his cock pulse and spasm as a load of man seed shot from his hot balls up the length of his cock and into my mouth. The lad grabbed by head hard pulling it towards him so that his cock was firmly planted at the back of my throat as wave after wave of hot cum threated to choke me. I wasn’t going to lose a drop though making sure I kept it all in my mouth then swallowing it all down, this time too greedy to share with the twink.
This was the final straw for me and almost before I could stop myself I could feel my own balls exploding as I propelled my own massive load deep into the twinks guts. “FUCK I’M CUMMING”, I shouted wanting the boy to know that his hole was being properly bred and coated with my thick man seed. I held my cock tight against the twink as pulse after pulse of white hot cum jetted from my cock ensuring that every drop of my seed was pushed deep into him.
When the final spasm was older I slid my dripping cock slowly out of his hole, I leant forward towards the twink beautiful bubble but my eyes on his red hole which was pulsing from my fucking. My tongue quickly found his hole and I began licking urgently. The twink began to push the contents of his arse out and with a bubbling fart a load of my cum squirted from his hole onto my waiting tongue which I took in my mouth before sharing it with Dom who had leaned forward hungry for my seed.
Dom was still pounding my arse and as I greedily sucked up the rest of my cum out of the twinks hot hole Dom began to groan and breath heavily. “YOU DIRTY FUCKING CUNT, FUUUCK YES” he shouted as he too began to shoot his load giving me a third hot injection of man seed. I pushed hard against his cock wanting each squirt of his hot cum to fill me as deep as possible. I held his cock deep inside me not wanting this feeling of having so much cum and piss in both my holes to end. Eventually Dom pulled his softening dick from inside me and I clamped my hole as tight as possible wanting to keep that cum in me as long as possible.
Dom stood up and I joined him, the muscled lads had zipped up and gone but the twink meanwhile rolled other onto his back lying in the stinking puddle of piss, clearly dazed at what had happened but with a huge grin on his face. Dom walked over to the twinks discarded football shorts and top and released another load of piss onto his clothes completely soaking them. He looked at the twink and said “Something to remember us by!”, the twink smiled back with a cheeky wink and said “I will, this has been the best night ever!”.
Now fully spent and reeking of piss and filled with cum we both headed naked back to the car. I turned to Dom saying “I can’t believe how many guys were into piss there, I thought we’d be lucky to even find one guy”. Dom turned to me looking bashful, “I have a confession, since we decided to come down here I have been posting on a load of cruising sites that we would be down there and those 2 guys who fucked us first were mates who I knew were into piss”. “Shit you sneaky little fucker” I laughed.", “I know” replied Dom, “but oh fuck that twink was a surprise, gonna have to see if we can find him again!” We both laughed as we pulled our piss trashed bodies into the car, already thinking of our next piss adventure.

2 Likes

Excellent story. Got me hard (of course, any mention of piss or cum always does), wishing I was on my knees right now being used as a urinal. I love piss, always have and always will.

Thanks AlwaysThirsty glad you enjoyed the story. Hope you soaked yourself in a load of piss while you read it!

I prefer drinking from others, have only drank my own occasionally. Reading these stories, viewing the photos keeps me excited when there is no one around to drain. Take care.

Awesome story. Love hearing about piss-drinkers getting what they want. One day I am going to go in to a busy bar and put a note on all the urinals, “OUT OF ORDER”. Then I will sit on the floor and tell everyone as they enter, “I will gladly drink every drop you have”. As they leave I’ll ask them to tell their friends and come back often."

1 Like

love the wet aspect of this story. want to drink from the tap!