Morning piss

Golden shower well wot about first piss of the day self piss shower after a night of beer drinking hot smelly yellow wow do it boys

You are so right, after a night of beer drinking, the hot smelly yellow piss is something you have to do, I love it.

i love it wen my teen mates drink beer all night and feed me good, by the doctor

Yes, I can’t get enough ever.

its strong yellow that will set u up for the day

some times i can fill 2 bot bots with me morning piss wow

just late lee been in dipers fuck can i piss them babys

love washing in me morning piss then i can stink of piss 4 rest of day

been in a nap nap all day so far done my morning piss in it , now hanging from me mmmm

pulling on me teets and morning pissing bis the best and i should know I’m a doctor

got this guy 2 piss his morning piss up me ass in 1980, still remember it now wow

I love strong yellow piss, lots of flavor. Wish you could fill two bottles for me. Laying around in diapers, I’d like to try that. Washing in piss, sounds like something I too would enjoy (it does smell good). Would love to give you a tongue bath after you’ve been wearing a nap nap all day and pissing til it’s soaked, bet the flavor off your skin is great. Pulling on your teets, something else of yours I’d love to be sucking on. And yes, I can see the Doctor knows best. I’ll bet the Doctor would soon realize how submissive I can be and soon prescribe many things that would please the Doctor and I would follow all directions and enjoy every minute. Ray XXX

strong and yellow thats the morning piss and i was lucky to get a lads morning piss after a late nights drinking i gobbled it down mmmm

I don’t like strong yellow piss at all

Not 4 drinkig but 4 playing with i only drink beer piss the best is sweet teen piss