Morning Piss

Just got up and had my morning piss, a full glass. Oh, so tasty and so sweet. Any other guys out there who love morning piss as much as I do? Would love to have a buddy to be my regular drink provider.

2 Likes

Would love to fill your mouth :wink:

1 Like

So, you would love to fill my mouth. Well, I’d love to drink every drop you could give me. If you lived near me, I’d gladly be drinking your morning piss, every morning. Thanks for the note, I’ll be thinking about you tomorrow morning, wishing my glass of piss was yours.

the doctor would love 2 fill u up

Well ‘doctor’, I’d love you to give me that prescription, you know, I’d drink it all. Hopefully, your prescription would instruct me to “drink a full glass three times a day” and repeat every day. Thanks doc, I wish you were in my area, would love to be your patient.

you would and it would b from the tap xx

I’d be very grateful Doctor XXX

I. Am a white guy who loves piss. I know now I am not crazy. I. Want to suck and drink as much yellow piss as I can. . I lock myself in bathrooms and put towels and cups down. Especially in parks and schools. I. Love piss and smell. I will pay for piss and pissy towels and clothes and. Plastic bottles of yellow piss. My email is sypherdin@yahoo.com
My phone number is 251-656-7789
Please. Text message me about piss I will respond ASAP . I live in mobile Alabama
All I want is to suck piss from guys dicks

i would like to drink some morning piss. or even kneel in front of him. have him start pissing in my mouth. then pull out and hose me down

wow that is a fantasy of mine. but no far ,nothing happen yet

I love morning piss the best. Darker and stronger the better. Huge turn on.

1 Like

I’m in mobile Alabama. I love piss
2516567789 Alex

where u loc??? would fuckin luv to quench ur thirst & have u gag for lots more…oink~

I wake up with a hardon, 6"cut with mushroom head, red pubes, and a solid heavy stream of fresh, hot , foaming golden manpiss. WOOF! Drink it down, right from the tap or get drenched in it, or lean against the shower wall,spread those cheeks and take it up the ass. Good Morning!

2 Likes