My first piss party

About 3 years ago I met a dom man on Recon, he was into a lot of stuff, he asked if I’d ever drink his piss but I didn’t expect it to happen.

When I went over and was tied up he started pissing down my throat.

Now a few years later I’m going to my first piss party in NYC early August. I have a big cock and people think I’m a top a lot, but I want it to be clear I want multiple guys pissing on me so I’ll be staying in my jock strap and hoping that happens.

I’m pretty nervous honestly but can’t stop thinking about it.

IMG_3574

3 Likes

First let me say I absolutely love big dicked bottoms. Instant fucking turn on! I’d enjoy joining in and pissing all over you, repeatedly. I would request that you remove your jockstrap cause I like pissing directly on a guy’s cock and balls

Yes sir. My cock will be out of the jock for parts too, once it’s well established I’m there to be covered in piss.

IMG_3621

2 Likes

I drank and got showered by so much piss over the weekend. At least 60 guys at the party and at least 15 or so pissed on me or in my mouth. It was the most amazing piss event I’ve done

1 Like

Glad to hear that party went well for you!
I have slowed down quite a bit due to age; I remember my first piss party being a bit awkward but before long I was one of the group