My ultimate fantasy - One

This is my ultimate fantasy,
The thought of being covered in a mans piss gets me rock hard!
And if I saw you drop your pants and you were wearing very, very dirty cotton underwear than weren’t white anymore, with days of dried strong piss and many loads of your cum crusted in them with some nice racing strips but no real heavy shit in them I’m afraid I would instantly cum myself without even touching my cock…
And then I would let u do what ever u wanted…

3 Likes

Great story. Very hot. I’m totally horny now.

I’d love to smell you .

You don’t ever have to use a toilet again, as long as I’m here!

Wish u were close!

I would do all the things necessary to get my underwire in the shape u describe just to witness your hot spontaneous reaction and then I would have earned the right to. Have you do any nasty thing I desire. In fact just thinking about it I have one pair of women’s panties that ha e that scent from me pissing and cumming in them while wearing them and skid marks because I refuse to wash them in fwcrt I am going topic them on now and piss in them and the. Rub them all over my face while eat off to the scent

Yumm, The only thing that would be better is if they were men’s underwear …

Can you make them men’s underwear?
That would be so very hot!

Got hard and horny just reading your story

Let’s talk ?

Perfect recipe!

I used to see a guy who always made me suck his piss stains out of his underwear. He thought I did it because he had control of me. Fact is, I enjoyed it. Still do.

Lots of us are interested. If I encountered a guy with days of stained piss I’d want to get on my knees and beg him to let me suck his raunchy underpants clean, I love the smell and the taste,makes me hard and I’m always eager to please.

My ultimate fantasy is to be installed as a urinal in a gay bar.

I agree with you, silverpiss. My ideal job would be a urinal in the men’s room at a busy gay bar. Second Choice - urinal in the men’s room at a straight bar.
I’d even buy free rounds of beer to get their bladders full and ready to be drained.

1 Like

That got my attention! Urinal for men in a straight bar. when I die that’s the heaven I want to go to!!!

Right? Hot as fuck! I’d do a straight bar in a second.

hi there. how you doing? I live in Aberdeen, South Dakota. we could piss on each other. drink some to.