Need piss where do I start tired of being solo

Decide to do this just don’t know where to start but this is a good a place as any

Solo pudding for 20 years time to find a piss friend I think any takers virgin piss mouth

Solos pissing not pudding haha

It’s hard… for sure. I found my first on Craigslist, back when it still had personnel ads. I would just use key words like WS or golden or shower to try and find a match. It took me awhile, but I found someone else into it. They were several hours away and we could only meet once a month or so, but that kind of just made it hotter. The build up (and tanking up) on the drive there was really amazing. I’ve also created “separate” grindr profiles under another email where I would hint around about WS. You’d be surprised… some will pick up on it. Or just mention you are into kinks and then see where the conversation goes. I’ve scared a few people off but also brought a few people into the fold. Guys are looking for something new and different usually, they just have to be willing to let themselves into it.

Anyway, best of luck to you. I’m not sure this site is the best to find someone as there are just not enough people and too spread out. Maybe try some apps and look more locally. Would love to hear about your first experience with someone else if / when you have it!

I would love to be one of many in a group who like yellow! l ive in Dallas but can travel in the DFW area.
Let’s start with 2 and see where it goes!