New here, younger looking for older

hey how’s it going? I’m here out of curiosity, I’m hoping to find an older man for messaging to explore my kinks with. I’d really like to find a guy at least over 50 bear type to help train me from a distance to be a piss boy. if you are interested in any of this, hmu. hope you have a great night

2 Likes

hi there! hope to talk to you about this marvelous pasttime!!!

Don’t waste another day without the pleasure of piss play. You know what they say… if a bear pisses in the woods…

1 Like

Heyyyy bud…hmmmm that ur into older kinda got my interest but when u mentioned being a pissboi…Fuck! That TOTALLY got me!!! Oink~Oink~ Sooooo where u loc? Would be nice if u were at least driving distance so sometimes we could get drenched! Yeah…would luv to hear from ya…gotta mention been having probs w/this site since they did something to messages,can eme at wetbud (the at sign) ymail (dot) com …that’ll work. Later…

hello how are you doing today? Can you please give me yours? Thanks.

Hi…All of what u mention sounds interesting! Am on the opposite side…older
pervdadd lookin for younger Pboi. Soooo where u loc?

Big ole bear here, 68 and ginger hair. It’s great to workout, get sweaty, hit the sauna and the young studs in the sauna, not used to seeing us naked bears, bone up, wanting our cocks, piss and cum. Gulp away bois, don’t spill a drop. Doesn’t happen often but when it does, it’s awesome. Anyone else?

2 Likes