New Jersey Piss Pig Bottom šŸ˜ˆ

Hey Guys I am New to the Site! I am VERY interested in exploring Piss Play!! I want to have Men stand over me and piss on me, then flip me around and get a piss enema while I suck off other men around me!! Iā€™m a Piss Pig and I wanna explore and meet other people like me :smiling_imp: HMU and lets start talking

Ohhhh Fuck Yeahā€¦Kenā€¦would fuckin LUV to pissoak u multiple times while ur still in clothesā€¦
luv to get ur tee jeans & jockstrap totally drenched in my hot manpissā€¦pisstain them all real goodā€¦so ucan wear my manpisstink out in public. Yeah fuckin pisspigg here & likewiseā€¦fuckin LUV gettin pissdrenched too. AM in Mass. but freq. hit
the Cityā€¦maybe we cld meet up at NYC Eagle
sometimeā€¦let me know Oink~ also can reach
me at wetbud (the at sign) ymail (dot com).
Stay fuckin drenched!!!

1 Like

Just messaged you Stud!! Letā€™s chat :smiling_imp:

Yeahā€¦just saw ur messageā€¦was givin some thought to hit the March GSA event (if it doesnā€™t snow). U ever
been to them? What part of Jersey u at? Used to
live out on Dandy Hookā€¦some 10 yrs back. Was a great horny/piggy bar in Asbury Parkā€¦am sure itā€™s all gone nowā€¦lots of renewal projects when I was there. Plz tell me LOTS more of ur fantasy
pisscenesā€¦luv to get all fuckin horned up while
readingā€¦yeah am DEF up for a roadtrip & soon
OINK~

Text me 856-993-1319 :smiling_imp: would love to talk to you ALL about my fantasies :smiling_imp:

Oh FUCK!!! Bud u just gave me a wicked hardon rt nowā€¦fuck
would I luv to rape ur hungry wet mouth rt nowā€¦slide my thk shaft down ur gullet til u gagā€¦as my huge dawgballs slap against ur chin. Am planning a trip down to the Cityā€¦how close or far are u? Can u host bud? Iā€™d bring all the brew/drinks we can suck down to fill our tanks for a loooong nite of pissoakin & pissdrenchin each other!!!

can also eme wetbud (the at sign) ymail (dot com)

Fuck Iā€™d like that a lot!! Canā€™t host but if we scheduled a trip up to the city Iā€™d be down for that!! Was wanting to attend the GSA piss party in NYC!! I wanna hey pissed on by many guys at the same time as Iā€™m naked in a bath :smiling_imp:

OHHH FUCK!!! I wanna fuckin pissoak u real good & while ur in clothesā€¦luv to pisstain ur tee & pissoak ur jeans too &&& being the pervpisspiggdadd I amā€¦wld also want u to fuckin pissdrench me all fuckin over Wld fuckin LUV to wear ur hott manPISStink out in public!!! We fuckin DEF gotta meet up over several brews just before we go to GSA. OK ok the next GSA party is March 20 (itā€™s either a Fri or Sat) doors are only
open 8pm-9:30pm then they lock up. U interested?

Heyyyy Kenā€¦Sent the below message to ya a few days ago using your email - but it kicked back to me as undeliverableā€¦anywaysā€¦wanted to get my pisspigg
thoughts out to yaā€¦

Troy Waters wetbud@ymail.com

To: Ken_The_Cub via YellowH2O Forums noreply@forums.yellowh2o.com

Hi Kenā€¦Troy (aka PissBoiTroy) hereā€¦

ThanXXX for reaching me on reg emailā€¦there are times that the yellow site has probs.
Anywaysā€¦YESā€¦ABSOLUTELY wanna hear ALL ur fantasiesā€¦prob some of them will be
same as mineā€¦ha ha! As soon as I get onging battle resolved w/my cell carrier- Iā€™ll be
back on the ā€œliveā€ communications. Was looking to head to NYC on March 20 I think
& go to the Brooklyn GSA (Golden Showers Assoc.) Pissparty. Maybe we can work out
to meet up first & tank up on brews/drinksā€¦then head over there togetherā€¦can be a bit
overwhelmingā€¦but w/a bud alongā€¦much easier to get into the pissgroove. Not sure if I
gave u my cell (still not on yet) 617-637-3815. Yeahā€¦also was thinkingā€¦why not make
a whole WET nite of itā€¦after the pissparty (shld wind down abt midnite)ā€¦then all pisstinked
up put on abused jeans tee/tanktop jockstrap boots & head over to NYC Eagle & get into
MORE pissplay up on the roof deck. Am soooooooo fuckin horned up for non-stop mutual
PISSplay all nite long!!! Itā€™s pretty lame here in Mass. some buds will talk abt WSplayā€¦but
back out last minute - think they just wanna talk smut but not play itā€¦FUCK ainā€™t nothing like
the real thing! I wanna hose down a guy from head to toe & while in clothes &&&& get the
same wet treatment too! Am I a pisspigg??? FUCK YEAH!!!
Meanwhile STAY WET!!!
Troy

On Saturday, February 22, 2020, 10:30:36 AM EST, Ken_The_Cub via YellowH2O Forums noreply@forums.yellowh2o.com wrote:

Hi Kenā€¦Wondering if ur free next Fri (I think) ā€¦GSA in Brooklyn is having a Pparty event. Want to go DEF but trying to get a copilot to cum alongā€¦usually 5 long hrs driving in trafficā€¦Wld be awesome to get into a whole nite of PISS!!! eme at wetbud (the at sign) yahoo (dot) com
Oink~

My fantasy is to have a large group at least 10 dicks piss on me and in my holes. Be better if more. out in the woods, or other public area soak me down good.

Fuck yeahā€¦someone in the northeastā€¦yeah would luv to hook up for hours of fuckin pissdrenchin sessions in/out clothes & in/outdrsā€¦1on1 is great groups are awesomeā€¦luv pissoakin a bud or buds just as much as gettin multiple pissdrenchinsā€¦into wearin pisstained tees jockstraps & pisstinked jeans from other pisspiggsā€¦out in publicā€¦Letā€™s fuckin meet up bud!!! Oink~