New to G/S & Drinking - Curious

I have a Dominant coming into my life who is into feeding piss and golden showers. I have no experience with this whatsoever, want to please him as I am a submissive.

I am sure somewhere there is good input on how to perform my tasks up to my Master’s expectations.

I would appreciate some direction. Did web reached and find mainly videos.

Good luck and enjoy, wish it was me. For golden showers you just sit and he will do all the work, it feels good. Drinking from the tap requires both parties to be in sync and don’t expect to swallow every drop your first time (practice makes perfect). #1 - avoid the urge to suck his cock. most guys find it difficult to piss with an erection. #2 - ask him to release his first spurts slowly and stop every second or two for you to swallow. Once you get the hang of it he can start releasing longer spurts and you will swallow naturally. #3 - you need to signal him if he is pissing too fast or you need him to stop for a minute. In my case I would give Master a little pinch on His thigh. My Master knew I needed a short break, He would stop until I gave Him a little nod to continue.
No, I’m probably not an expert; but, my Master gave me many, many gallons of His sweet yellow nectar. I was always grateful and thanked Master every time He let me drink from His tap or suck Him off. He always told me it was easy to find guys to blow Him; but, guys like me were hard to find. As Master aged He often couldn’t get an erection and cum; but, He was always able to give me a lot to drink right up until He passed. I miss Him and although I’ve found a few guys who let me drain their tap, I’m still looking for a regular piss feeder, I need it (I’m addicted to the warm yellow stream of men).
P.S. Thanks to my Master’s training, I am able to drink every drop without stopping no matter how full a guys bladder is. The only issue for me is the need to burp occasionally. No big deal. Again, good luck, enjoy and do let us know how it goes.

drink from the tap, i drink from the pipe with a gang of teen boys piss in from the doctor

I’d love to try your pipe. However, I’m not in to boys in any way, shape or form. I want older, mature men ONLY (50 & up).

well I’m 54 mate and love guys my own age, was lucky to get the teen piss but piss is piss from the doctor

I completely understand doc, I truly enjoy your openness and reading your posts, etc. I just think it’s safer to enjoy all my adventures with men. No hard feelings (however, I am hard right now, ha, ha).

well that r men at 18 i was in the army wen i was 18 x

1 Like

Doctor, I would have loved to share a bunk with you when you was in the army.

well u would have been pissed on big time

That would have felt nice; but, I would tried to get every drop of your sweet yellow nectar in my mouth.