New ways to have solo piss fun

How does everyone like to piss on themselves I like to experiment but need some ideas

Hose myself down in the tub before taking a hot shower. Rather basic, but also relaxing.

2 Likes

Can’t go wrong with a classic

1 Like

I recently got some condom catheters. They feel great to wear, and the tubing can be directed anywhere you want.

Mm really i recently tried pissing in a condom and then froze it used it as a dildo

I bought a rubber mat for piss play with inflatable edges so all the piss doesn’t run everywhere… So good for inhibited wet fun

3 Likes

Oh that’s good thinking I might make a setup like that

There is a cool butt plug attached to a tube that has has a metal end so you can insert it in your cock. This way you can piss in your own ass. It’s quite fun.

6 Likes

Do you have pics of it being used by any chance?

I’d like to see it as well and if anyone has any interesting ways to piss I’m in i recently pissed Ina condom froze it and used it as a dildo

2 Likes

Or I used to collect it all and warm it up in a pot that’s fun too

1 Like

I just posted some old pics and videos from a vacation where I dunked my junk in a wine glass and splashed the warm juice all over my junk. image image

2 Likes

Mm nice great pics image

2 Likes

Wow! Free refills. Cool.

I don’t have any pics but us usually play with the mat on cam. DM me for details

I love doing this too. The feeling of my junk soaking in my hot piss is exhilarating.

I’m
Going to try more outside self pissing at night seems fun to me

Has anybody tried drinking piss after eating miracle berries? Wondering how they affect the taste. They don’t seem to do anything to change salty, but they do affect bitter, and other flavors. I’d like to hear from anybody who’s tried.

Wow I’ll have to look into that

very exhilarating for sure.