New York piss clubs

Hi…Last I heard from a friend in SI, he said they were planning to start up again back in March this year. Haven’t heard anything more, so 50/50 they may still be closed. Try NYC Eagle, next best bet. Or if ur adventurous & can deal w/a long drive - check out Hillside Campgrounds in Gibson, PA…can get into WSplay…but primarily on their Fetish or Leather wknds…the other wknd themes are more lame wjem it comes to pissplay. Oink~Oink~

Thank you. Hopefully in March. Still couldn’t find anything about nycwet.

Would love to join some soaking wet piss play in nyc

1 Like

I would be interested

1 Like

I remember it well.
Some good times there.Miss those guys.

So close but can’t attend anyone ever hear on any across the border

Hi!
I’m in St. Louis and just curious if you had any takers on your offer to host a couple of guys. I love to hear other guys stories about piss fun. I don’t have any to share but I sure do have the fantasies!

I would definitely be a regular at a NYC club.

The bar was the Toolbox Bar - I use to be “in the tub” most of the afternoon…
Alas, like all good things - it came to end LONG time ago. Truly not many places in the Toronto area anymore. For over 5 yrs I hosted monthly hotel piss parties (before covid started) and usually had 4-6 guys each night and that was always hot, wet, fun! I’ve moved out of Toronto during the pandemic down to Southwestern Ontario - but hoping to start hosting monthly hotel parties here in either London or Windsor area, depending on the number of guys interested in playing :wink: