New York piss clubs

Anyone know of anywhere in the Manhattan area to get nice and wet

I haven’t seen to many parties on the eastern coast Canada or us if one was close enough I would attend I’ve always wanted to see one of these parties and what goes down

1 Like

It’s ridiculous that in NYC there is no place tor WS play. Used to be a place called the “Storefront” Anyone remember it?

There IS a place in Brooklyn hosted by GSA (Golden Showers Assoc.) Am sure u can google it…pissparties held once a month (unfortunately).
But that’s the ONLY one I know of. ANY Pparty info
greatly appreciated…esp in northeast US.
ThanXXX
Pisspigg

2 Likes

my apt in midtown :grinning:

3 Likes

Heyyyy “Nycluvitwet” …are u saying that ur apt. is another NYC Pissclub??? U DEF got my interest. Wish I had a cabin out in the woods…strictly for total pissparties…piss anywhere & everywhere. Tell me more…am DEF up for a small group of pisspiggs…Oink~

2 Likes

not really but happy to host a few guys!

If anyone in NYC is interested in getting 2-3 guys together for some piss fun I can host

4 Likes

Went to a bar in Toronto years ago they had piss night, you could get in a little pool and dudes would piss on you or you could just pull your dick out and piss on whomever was in there totally amazing. Also they had a beer special to go with it

3 Likes

I’m interested in a NYC piss playing group!

Hi NYC…
50 yr uncut bearish.Def interested in a small pee play group if you still able to host that sounds like fun. Got the CoVId vaccine too and absolutely willing to wear mask if needed. Thanks

1 Like

Let’s get this group going! NYC here, vaccinated and ready to give and get piss

1 Like

I can host piss party as well at hell’s kitchen

3 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Always down for some piss fun, definitely would love to play

1 Like

Heyyyy…just say when…maybe best after all the holiday rush.
Would DEF luv to partake in a pissparty…luv to hose buds down &&& luv gettin
pissoaked too…ALL in/out clothes & in/outdrs…also like pissin in public places!

1 Like

Not sure if GSA is on hold still due to COVID or if it is disbanded. Last email was from March 2020 saying will be on hold due to CoVId but would be back. Hopefully just on pause. Looking forward to some watersports play.

Looks like NYC party is no longer. Anyone know of any other NYC places or parties?

Hi…Which NYC party u talking abt. When I lived there…there was NYCWET group that met 1-2x/month &&& there was the Brooklyn Piss Parties…they were wild! I know those are still on hold due to covid…other than that…try Fetish nite at NYC Eagle…have had some pissplay on the rooftop deck. Or try a wknd at camp! Chk their site…Hillside Campgrounds in Gibson, PA…u will DEF luv it there…pissplay & lots of other piggplay…no attitude & everyone’s horned up for it…Oink~

Hi was referring to the Brooklyn parties. Not sure of other ones. I will do a search. Thanks for the reply.