no need

just as i was about 2 piss a pint 2 drink 4 bed there was a knock at my back door. well it was dan , a lad who lives in the village. he was down one of my garages working on his motor bike but i thought he had gone home ages ago. he said I’ve locked up and turned the lights out so now I’m off home . ok i said ,did you get the bike done. ??? well sort of he said it needs a new carb? it goses but it keeps cutting out. i said how much is a new one ? 40 pounds he said but i have no money. with that i said do you need a piss. wot he said and why. well if you do you can have your new carb. how he said as i need a big piss coz I’ve been holding it all night. all you have 2 do is piss in the doctors face and the doctor will get you the carb. well ok he said but no one must find out , don’t want my bird to know. now let me tel u dan is a hot slim fit 20 year old lad with a cock 2 die 4 . with that he ? no not just got his cock out and pissed on me he pulled down his shorts and boxers be low his knees and pushed his self in 2 my face so i could smell his hot cock and then let it rip. i got wet as fuck piss every where he just kept pissing so i was drinking and playing with his piss. wow wen he was done and about 2 pull his things up i said wait ? .if you now let the doc suck u off and drink your hot cum i will give you 50 pounds as well. go 4 it dan said so off i went sucking and sucking fuck that lad fucked my gob good it was not long b 4 his hot load was in side me nice