OLD DADDY URINAL FAGGOT ADVENTURES - Southern Road Trip - Part 1

OLD DADDY URINAL FAGGOT ADVENTURES - Southern Road Trip - Part 1

After visiting with family in the Carolinas and as I was traveling back to Atlanta, as typical, I was overcome with the urge to drink the golden piss of a man or of many men or of any man actually for as being an Old Daddy Urinal Faggot I’m am not in the place to choose to who I am to submit to or to who I am to serve. Being out on the road, however, I figured I would at best have to make due with licking some drops of piss off of some rest stop urinal or if lucky find an unflushed urinal filled with the golden piss of a man to lap up with my tongue like the pisspig that I am or to slurp up with a recycled straw from the restroom trash. And since I had traveled this road many times before, I had reconned the many restroom options along the way, from rest areas to old gas stations, that would most likely deliver the golden man piss I so desperately craved. Avoid those with autoflush toilets or are known for their tidiness. I needed an out of the way, less frequented, filthy mensroom.

I decided to pass through one of the main rest areas for old times sake. Remember the good old days of being cruised and used and taught my place in the hierarchy of men. Now, however, they are often well lit, well cleaned, and often attended with cleaners or security. However, it is in my psyche as a faggot that I still need to make myself available to any man anywhere and at anytime. So as my duty, I knew I could not pass by this Rest Area. When I saw the sign stating Rest Area 2 miles ahead, I slowed down a bit and turned on my blinker to let anyone behind or passing of my intentions. When I began to turn into the Rest Area I noted that a tractor trailer behind me suddenly followed me off the highway. And, my pig senses were telling me that I may have had a man in need of my service on my tail. And, so I hoped. It was getting dark as it was close to 10 PM and there was no moonlight out tonight as well. It was late Summer, so it was a muggy hot evening and I was moist and wet from the heat and for my thirst for manpiss.

I drove to where the autos were to park and parked my car on the side of the mensroom but not under one of the streetlights. The tractor trailer parked over in the truck parking lot. Since I had to piss, I decided to go in right away. Although, I turned around to see if I could see if any trucker was exiting that truck. I did not see anyone. The mensroom was secluded and I found that I was the only one in there. I went to the urinals to scope them out for any leftover piss. To my disappointment there wasn’t much to be found. So I’d piss and venture on. As I stood at the urinal, I heard the mensroom door open. I immediately got excited. Could it be an Alpha male in need of service? Would he spot the urinal daddy faggot in his midst?

I was dressed for the long drive and the muggy weather so I was wearing a thin pair of navy blue gym shorts with a yellow jockstrap underneath. And, a golden yellow t-shirt. I decided to lower my gym shorts a bit to reveal the yellow jockstrap underneath. Present ass as a faggot should. With my phone in my gym shorts, they just about slid down to my knees giving anyone passing by a clear view of my faggot ass. I had finished pissing but stood there waiting to see who came in. I turned toward the mensroom door and around the corner walked an older alpha male in a white tank and cargo shorts. Most likely a trucker dressed for comfort for the long ride. He stood about 6 foot tall and weighed about 275 pounds with a big truckers gut overhanging his shorts. Bald but extra hairy everywhere else that I could see. Hairy arms, shoulders, chest, beard, and legs. His hair was thick and mostly grey all over. As he walked by, I glanced toward him and he glanced back toward me. I could tell that he noticed that my faggot ass was on full display. He grinned slightly as if he knew his dominance over me. He took the urinal one over from me. I could hear his strong stream of piss hitting the drain in the urinal. I salivated for it and glanced again toward him. He glanced back. He didn’t flush, put his cock back in his pants, and walked out. I immediately went over to the urinal and saw that most of the piss had gone down the drain anyway but there were a few big drops of piss on the lip of the urinal so I dropped to my knees and began to lick if off and savored each drop. It was quite rank and salty. And I wanted more.

3 Likes