OLD DADDY URINAL FAGGOT ADVENTURES - Southern Road Trip - Part 2

With the taste of this old trucker’s piss fresh on my lips and tongue, I decided to loiter around a bit longer in this Rest Area mensroom to see if any more piss might splash my way. I plugged the bottom drain of this middle urinal with the plastic cup lid that I dug out of the trash earlier for its straw. I got up off my knees and went and stood at the urinal at the far end at the back wall. This mensroom was small with three urinals and three stalls. Just as I positioned myself at the urinal and dropped my shorts again to present my old daddy urinal faggot ass in its yellow jockstrap, I heard some men’s voices and the mensroom door began to open. I glanced over toward the door and saw what appeared to be a father and son walking in. The father was middle aged and the son looked to be college aged, freshman or sophomore. Both were quite handsome with chiseled features and toned fit bodies. The father was dressed in a short sleeve polo shirt and khaki shorts and the son was dressed in thin white gym shorts and a t-shirt with the name of a local college blazoned upon it. I quickly noted, as any faggot would, that the son had gone commando as he had a nice bulging package with a nice big cut mushroom head on display. My faggot ass instantly puckered up at the site. The father took the urinal closest to me, the middle one that I had clogged, and we all three stood there looking toward the wall fumbling with our cocks. I took a quick glance toward the father and I caught him checking my ass out as it was on full display. We made eye contact and he gave me that look of judgement and disgust. With his quick look he made it known that he was superior and that I was just an Old Daddy Urinal Faggot to be used, abused, and discarded by men like him. He then let out a flood of piss from his cock into the urinal that seemed to flow uninterrupted for a few minutes. It would have been quite the bellyful had he decided to use me instead. He seemed quite relieved. As he was shaking off the last few drops of piss from his cock, he briefly looked at me again, kind of eyed down at the urinal and then spit a large loogey into it. As if he was proud of himself and was showing off to me. And, he did not flush! He then exaggeratedly put his big uncut cock back into his khaki shorts and both he and his son exited the mensroom without washing up. Somehow I got the feeling that had the son not had been with him that he would have been easily persuaded to use me instead of that cold lifeless porcelain urinal. With the door shutting, I moved over to the middle urinal, quickly dropped to my knees, and began lapping up as much of the father’s warm piss as I could. The urinal was pretty full so as I was lapping up his piss I was also getting my face and hair drenched. I was in full pisspig mode and didn’t care. Like a pig wallowing in the mud to my delight I was wallowing in this piss filled urinal. Thankful that this superior man had left this load of piss for me to drink. His piss was mostly clear and tasted as if he had downed a beer or two earlier in the evening. It went down easily. I then used the straw to further drain the urinal as best as I could. I then heard voices and I think I heard the father and son talking to someone just outside the mensroom. Some chatter about the local college baseball team. I also began to smell someone smoking some Marlboro Reds cigarettes as the smell must’ve wafted into the mensroom when they exited the door. The chatter began to die down and then the smell of the cigarette got stronger. I decided to get back into position at the end urinal with my shorts down and my yellow jock and ass out. My hair was wet with piss and some began to run down the side of my face. The mensroom door began to open and in walked the old trucker from before with a cigarette hanging from his mouth and a hand on his crotch. He was walking directly toward me with purpose.

2 Likes