OLD DADDY URINAL FAGGOT ADVENTURES - Southern Road Trip - Part 3

The old trucker walked directly up to and behind me as I stood at the urinal with my gym shorts down to my knees and my ass presented and arched out in my yellow jockstrap. He leaned right up against me leaning in with his body weight against my back. He whispered in my ear with thick cigarette and coffee breath, did you enjoy that mans piss faggot? I replied back, Yes Sir. Was it as good as mine? No Sir yours was stronger like you. Although I only tasted a drop from the lip of the urinal. He said, then lets fix that as he used his hands on my shoulders to guide me down to my knees. As I turned around to kneel before him, he was pulling out his chubby uncut cock out from his cargo shorts. He had a long thick greyish black bush of hair around his cock. And his foreskin was hanging an 1/2 inch or so longer than his cock and he had a nice big hairy pair of low hanging balls. His cock was dripping slightly with precum or piss. I couldn’t tell which but I was sure I’d soon find out. This old trucker was all man with a big fat gut protruding out over his thick cock. His cock was about 5.5 inches long but made up for its lack in length with its girth. It was thick as was the old trucker was all over. Thick legs, arms, cock, and a big fat gut. I soon found out how thick that cock was as he didn’t hesitate to force it into my mouth. I sensed he had to piss so I loosely wrapped my lips as best as I could around his cock and waited for his piss to flow down my throat. It didn’t take long for him to be flooding my throat with his warm rank piss. It was just as rank as it was earlier. Only then I was only getting a drop and now my faggot throat was getting flooded. Man did he let go. It was gushing into and down my throat. I was doing my best to drink it all like a good faggot and not to spill a drop unless I was supposed to spill it. As some Superior men like to mark us faggots with their piss and hose us down with it but he held his cock deep in my mouth so I knew I was to drink every drop. As I said it was quite rank…strong, salty, dark yellow, with a tinge of coffee and cigarettes. It is this strong rank piss that truly puts a faggot like me in its place as not all urinal faggots would be able to take it and swallow it all. And to drink all of it like I did without complaint or spilling a drop. The old trucker looked quite pleased that I swallowed it all. He didn’t let it go to my head for long as he leaned down as if he was going to kiss me bit disgustedly spit a huge loogey onto my faggot face. And then said, now lets take care of that other hole of yours, FAGGOT. He put his hand around my neck and guided me up to my feet. Spun me back around so that I was facing the urinal once again. Put one hand on the back of my head and forced it down into the urinal while using his other hand with a large protruding middle finger found its way into my moist puckered hole. He slid it in deep and without hesitancy on its first entry. Letting me know that this was going to rough and completely on his terms. He was going to hate fuck me for sure. His finger was thick like the rest of this man and it stretched my hole wider than it had been stretched in a long while. I let out a gasp and a groan of pain. This didn’t slow him down. He just pushed it in deeper and twisted it around. He then promptly pulled it out and put his hand around to the front of my face and used that finger to penetrate my mouth. I did as I was directed and began to suck his finger and hand. I could taste my musky assjuices on his finger amongst the still lingering taste of his rank piss that still lingered in my mouth. He used these now wet fingers and hand, along with some of his own spit, to lube up his thick uncut cock. He didn’t fidget with it much as before I knew it his cock was splitting open my hole. His cock had far more girth than his finger and I moaned loudly in pain as pushed hard against my sphincter. He commanded, open that hole faggot! Take it all. Balls deep faggot!. I did my best to let it all in but man it hurt. I hadn’t been cunted like this in years and knew I’d be feeling this for days afterward. With my head in the urinal, I arched my back, hiked my ass up in the air, and opened my hole as much as I could letting every inch of this old truckers cock deep inside me. I completely gave myself over to this old trucker as I relaxed my sphinceter enough so his fat cock could penetrate as deep inside me as he saw fit. With one hard thrust he was now balls deep into my faggot hole. He owned my hole now and could do whatever he wanted with it. He fucked me hard letting me know who was in charge. My head was banging hard into the urinal as my hole was being abused. His low hanging balls were loudly slapping up against my ass. While the weight of his big trucker gut was sitting atop my ass. At this point my hole was well cunted and opened fully so he could pull out his thick cock all the way out of it to then to forcefully ram it right back in. My pain was his pleasure. With each thrust, I loudly moaned in pain and as I did not fight back or move in any way which showed my full submission to his continued abuse. Which seemed to only make him fuck me harder. The more I moaned. The more he abused my hole. I was there for his pleasure not mine. And he was making it very clear who was in control and who was to be used and abused by men like him. And somehow, I felt at home. I was in my place. I had a belly full of piss and my ass was being savagely fucked by some random old trucker in a rest area mensroom. Around this time I began to hear voices once again outside the mensroom and began to smell some more cigarette smoke. He began to slow his stroke and I knew he was about to blow his load. He pulled out and pushed me down to the ground. As he stood over me, I turned to look up at him. Maintained eye contact as his dutiful subject as he jerked his cock over my face. It wasn’t long before a big load of thick gum came bursting from the slit in his cock toward my face. His cum spurted from my chin to my forehead. Across my nose with some cum getting into my eyes. I still continued to maintain eye contact with him. And wait for any directions or commands from him. He then took his hand and smeared his cum across my face. And then inserted his cum covered hand into my mouth so I began to lick it clean. His cum tasted as rank as his piss. Strong. And then, once again, leaned down to spit a bit loogey onto my face. Put his cock back into his shorts. Pulled them up. And said I think you’re going to have a busy night tonight, Faggot. As he walked to the door, and I was still kneeling in front of the urinal with my freshly plowed ass, and my face covered with his piss and cum, in walked a police officer.