OLD DADDY URINAL FAGGOT ADVENTURES - Southern Road Trip - Part 4

OLD DADDY URINAL FAGGOT ADVENTURES - Southern Road Trip - Part 4

I’m sitting on the mensroom floor in-between two of the urinals and with my back against the wall. I’ve just been hate fucked by some random Old Trucker. My hair is wet and disheveled from my head banging up the insides of the urinal as I was bent over being cunted. And, from having his cum smeared across my face as he marked me well with his scent and seed. I heard the mensroom door opening and saw a police officer, to be exact a Highway Patrolman, enter the restroom. I internally began to panic. I had a gut wrenching pit in my stomach that was literally floating and turning in a belly full of Old Trucker piss. My mind was racing in how to get myself out of this situation. I thought that I’d act like I was sick…I fell…with a medical issue…dizzy or drunk…or some such reason to explain why I was in the mensroom on the floor between the urinals looking very much like the restroom faggot that I truly am. As soon as the police officer entered the mensroom he had his eyes laser focused on me. I tried to blend in with the porcelain around me as much as I could. He appeared to be in his mid forties with a husky build. A tall handsome weathered stud who was beginning to show his age. Linebacker build but packing on a few extra pounds. Clean shaven and with the top of his hair slightly greying on the sides of his standard officer crew cut. He continued towards me with purpose. Half way there, he grabbed at his crotch and adjusted his balls. This gave me pause and and made me wonder, hmmm. Then I figured that he must have to piss pretty badly. He walked right up to me and basically straddled my knees so his crotch was only inches from my face. He looked down at me me and asked me if I serviced that Old Trucker who was just in here. At first, I thought I’d lie. However, as I looked up at him I just softly mumbled that Yes, I did. He then asked, did you drink his piss? I said, Yes, I did. He began to steady some of the items hanging on his duty belt. I feared he was grabbing for his handcuffs and he was going to cart this faggot off to jail. However, he didn’t. After he steadied those items, he widened his stance a bit more and his hands went back toward his crotch. He began to unzip his zipper. I let out a little sigh of relief and my cunt began to pucker at the thought of what might happen next. Sure enough, he reached into his uniform pants and pulled out his cock and balls from his unzippered fly. The head of his uncut cock now hung at the tip of my nose. His cock was flaccid and seemed that it might be more of a grower than a show-er. As a faggot I’m expected to service any and all cocks at anytime and anywhere. With his cock in my face, I obediently sat there staring back up at him waiting on his instructions as to what I was to do next. He commanded, open that mouth faggot. So I opened my faggot mouth. He moved slightly more forward so that now the head of his cock was just past my outstretched lips and was resting heavily on my lower lip. And, I just knew that he’d soon be using me as his urinal like the Old Trucker did. I could tell that he was focusing on letting his piss go and was having some issue as one may have after holding their piss in for some time driving and working long hours. And then, he managed let out a little squirt of piss. It splashed mostly onto my face but a drop or two did hit my tongue letting me know that he too would have some awfully strong rank rancid piss just like the Old Trucker did. And I found myself wanting even more of it. No matter how bad it tasted to me I was to drink every drop that he fed to me. I looked up at him with appreciation and desire for more. As I did, his phone began to ring. As he reached into his pocket to retrieve it, he gestured down to me to keep quiet. As he pulled the phone from his pocket, it seemed he checked the caller id, and then kind of looked annoyed as he hit the answer button. Surprisingly, he put the caller on speakerphone. Once again, gesturing down to me to keep quiet. I nodded gently as now I had my mouth securely wrapped around his cock still obediently waiting to be fed more of his foul tasting manpiss. I heard a woman on the phone asking him as to when he would be home tonight. He answered that things were running late so he’d probably stay over a few more hours until morning. She was not all too happy to hear this and it seemed that this was an all too familiar conversation between them. And as she began nagging at him for working too much, he began to flood my faggot mouth with some of the hottest rankest and most rancid bladder full of coffee piss that I had drank in some time. He seemed to be enjoying using my faggot mouth as his wife kept nagging at him. Something about meatloaf…in the fridge…he could heat up, etc. As she continued to unload on him, he continued to unload his piss deep down my faggot throat. I was chugging it down as fast as I could. And since my belly was still full with the Old Truckers piss it wouldn’t be too long before I feared I’d be overflowing with his. So I did my best not to gag or to cough any back up onto him or his uniform. Kept my breathing in check as I gulped more and more of his piss down my faggot throat. I felt filled and fulfilled as I served my purpose as this mans urinal. I swallowed and savored every ounce of his rancid piss. As he finished his conversation with his wife, the flow of piss from his cock down my faggot throat began to slow. As he hung up the phone, the last few spurts of piss hit the back of my throat. He looked down on me with the look of superiority and satisfaction. I stared back at him with his cock still in my mouth like a dutiful faggot should. He then said, well faggot that is a good start. As that Old Trucker told you earlier, who happens to be my old man, my father, that you are going to be good an used in here all night long. He then commanded for the faggot to stand up and to fully undress before him. I dutifully complied and fully undressed. He then took out what appeared to be a burner phone from another pocket on his duty belt and pointed it at me. He told me he was going to video the faggots consent and I was to answer the questions he posed to me by repeating them and replying with my answer. It started with that I should pull out my drivers license and to hold it up beside my face. I did just that. I was then asked if I consented to be sexually used and abused by Master John, his father, and their friends for the rest of the duration of the evening. I answered yes. He quit recording. He put the phone down and then backhanded me pretty hard across the side of my face. It shocked me and it stung pretty badly. He told me that from then I on when I was asked a question that I would respectfully respond with Sir and that as I was now in the presence of far Superior men and that I was to be their sex slave for the rest of the evening. I quickly responded, Yes Sir, as I still could feel the sting from his slap. He then told me to empty the trash by taking out the bag of trash from the trashcan and to set it just outside the mensroom door. I did just that. He then told me to take out the extra trash bag out from the bottom of the trash can and to put all of my clothes and belongings into that trash bag and to tie it up and place it on the sink. I did just that. He pointed at the floor and I instinctively dropped to my knees to kneel before him. As I kneeled, he used the burner phone to call a man named Martin. It seemed that Martin was short for Martinez, and he was the night janitor at the rest area and he was being told that the back area of the mensroom was to be closed off for “cleaning purposes” and that he needed him to store “the trash from the sink” in the janitorial closet until later the next day. I heard the janitor reply back, Yes sir Mr. John. The police officer or now as I knew him as Master John told me that I was to stay naked as any faggot should for the rest of the evening, as my all of belongings and clothes would be picked up by Martin shortly, and that I was to stay and to service anyone who entered the mensroom that night. I responded with Yes Sir. And once again, I met the sting of the backside of his hand up the side of my face. He commanded, Yes Sir Master John. I replied, Yes Sir Master John. He replied, good faggot…now lets to pimping you out to all of these horny rednecks around these parts. Like I said earlier, it is going to a busy night for you tonight faggot. You understand? I replied, Yes Sir Master John.