Outdoor pissing

I like to piss outside any chance I can get. . . if I have an audience that enjoys the sight, so much the better. . .

2 Likes

I don’t piss in my toilet unless I absolutly have to. Often that is outdoors. I have a nice secluded yard and is a great bathroom. sometimes I take my dick out of my pants and sometimes I dont. Sure is a lot better than wasting it in a bowl your just going to flush

It sounds like we are alike in that regard!
Someday you ought come visit. . .

I just uploaded a sneaky photo. . . See if you can spot
the evidence of a redneck pissing in the desert.

I had my first experiences of getting my cock sucked and of having someone drink from the hose when I went to a cruisy spot in the woods, well tanked up, and I broke the ice by pulling it out to take a piss. . . if the guys had been straight, it would not have mattered since I did it in a very ho-hum way, as if I was just another redneck taking a piss after drinking beer. . .

1 Like

another photo, hot off the griddle. . .

I had a field day this weekend pissing in the desert. . .
The photos I posted are just for starters.

I love pissing outside sadly it’s harder to do outside unless I go in the woods would be fun playing outdoors with someone else

1 Like

I am lucky that I have the property in the desert. . .

Wow would be fun being pissed on in the dessert

I think so too. . . Maybe you could come to California and take in the sights.

That would be awesome I’ve only ever been solo however but this is a good place to find a piss friend

I’ll tell you what. . . if you come to visit I’ll bake a sea-pie. . .

I’d love to come visit be pissed on outside in the warm air mmm sounds great

That’s a good idea, act like a redneck having to piss. How’d you know he was there to take a drink?

Well, the FIRST time, I was STRAIGHT. . . and things sort of went from there. . .

LOL, and the rest is history… or is that pistory.

punny, punny, punny. . .