Pants Pissing

Working from home during Covid piss myself through out the day. Befor Covid would piss myself driving home from work. Really love pissing my pants

1 Like

A guy had me meet him in the basement of his office building. He pinned me up against the wall. He unzipped my pants and stuck his dick inside my zipper and through the fly of my briefs. Then he pressed against the front of me pretty hard and started kissing me. It took me a minute after it started to realize he had let loose and was peeing inside my underwear. He totally soaked me from inside my pants. Then he pushed my head down to give him head. After he shot, he watched me walk out in public totally soaked to walk back to my car.

7 Likes

HOLY FUCK!!! Favorite pastime is pissing in unbuttoned jeans flies!! HOT SCENE MAN!! Does the dude take reservations??? THANKS for the piss boner!!

2 Likes

Very Hot. I love it when a man does that to me

I want to join for sure. would be hot

Hot. come sait on top of me and piss your jeans. I could feel the warmth of your piss

1 Like

Never pissed in jeans but you guys made me want to try it I really like it tbh

Slug down a coupla beers, unbutton 501 jeans flies, insert dicks, take a big poppers sniff and then let loose. HOT, HOT, HOT!!!

1 Like

Me too! I’m a huge fan of desperation / pants pissing.

1 Like

Hi, I am new to this this site, and I like it! I am into pissing pants, diapers and doing this in public - not too ovious, but… I love it, and I would love to do it in common.

I love piss play and pissing my pants & even getting pissed on in my clothes. Haven’t posted a pic yet but I’ll work on it.

1 Like

Yes, exactly I’ve loved it for Years!

Me too!!! No standing nude in the bathtub for this pissman. Unbutton dirty, worn jeans flies, insert dicks, throw in some passion and SPRAY A FLOOD!!!

1 Like

I love pissing myself at the gas pumps. I just started doing it six months ago and now I’m hooked. Living in Florida I always wear shorts. I piss myself while pumping gas in my truck and I pay at the pump but I always make sure I make sure my pissed shorts and my piss puddle are in view of men.

1 Like

Recent variation I’ve discovered I like: sit on toilet to pee, but keep underwear “on” and pulled up, so most of the pee goes through underwear and in the toilet, but underwear is mostly soaked. Then pull jeans up and go about your business. Jeans get “damp” but not overtly wet, and eventually start to dry. And repeat numerous times. Underwear and jeans are getting funky after a while. Fun!

1 Like