Pants Pissing

Love the feel of hot piss as it fills my pants and runs down my leg.

7 Likes

The doctor dose 2 . I wish i could piss 4 evet . But did get a 19 year old mate of mine 2 piss all over me last night wow the lad is so hot and 2 see his piss spraying at me well.

2 Likes

hi chunder my bladder is always full luv to piss over u

1 Like

Would love it mate piss is all i want

Same here! I’m a huge fan of desperation / pants pissing.

1 Like

Love it I do videos all the time love seeing beefy guys just piss themselves with pride! Showing that real guys just piss where they stand!

1 Like

I absolutely love seeing a guy get so desperate he pisses himself uncontrollably, also love being desperate myself.

2 Likes

the doctor knows wot u mean young man.u c you can enjoy piss at any age and i should know i am a doctor.

Love to have a guy piss on my tight jeans or put his cock inside my open fly and piss.

3 Likes

Nothing like hot piss dribbling down the legs of tight jeans.

1 Like

I love pissing my pants!

Oh yes. I love to lay on my back in my underwear and pants, piss myself and feel it running all over me. It feels good and smells good, too.

2 Likes

u know i piss my pants and let it run down my bear legs mmm

Like to drink beer until I just go in pants doing it at a bar is the most fun

Love looking at pictures / videos of guys who just pissed in their pants. I’d love to be in front of them, drop to my knees and suck as much as I could out of their pants and underwear. Warm or cold, it always tastes great. I’m Ray (Cum and Piss Slut)

Love to drink beer and not allow bathroom use any body want to join

Love to piss my pants, when holding, and desperation gets too much trousers too sometime. Even better outdoors, but have to be careful with that !

You know x

I like to piss in my pants and keep them on for yardwork or whatever. After a few hours they stink nicely. I can’t do that often because of work and going out in public. I have an old sock that I soak in piss and let dry and soak again. I’ve been doing that for a long time and it’s working out pretty well for when I want that special aroma.

1 Like

that is hot to piss my jeans. but i think i would like to have you or him. piss inside my jeans