Piss Party in T.O

If you are in the Toronto or GTA and interested in getting together for a Piss Party, drop me a line. Who knows, maybe one or two or many are curious and serious about hooking up. Got any ideas, interests? Give me an idea of what turns you on the most. Perhaps you prefer one on one with me or someone else, I’ll try to help you.
I’m new to this site, have been a closeted piss lover forever (I’ve only had four piss feeders) and want to make up for lost time.
Will reply to ALL in the Toronto area. Also, I will keep all responses private and not disclose your information if you prefer. I’m trustworthy, if you want 100% discretion, I will oblige.

I am in Toronto and I love piss play.

1 Like

hope u get your piss from the doctor

need a piss party here down on the farm with the doctor

Doctor, would love to get to your piss party. Wish your farm was just around the corner.

I am from dt Toronto and I guess to late for the party cheers

every one seems to b so far away wow

the farm is the place 2 b wow

piss sex is the best I’ve been at it 4 years

What a great idea. Anyone in the Toronto area interested? Looks like it could be fun.

would love a local piss party

Fuck U have a hot body! Shame Ur not in Australia… Wld love to hose U down :grin:

If I was closer I would certainly go Toronto isn’t that far away but far enough would be nice to not be solo only see what a party has to offer

Toronto piss party would be fun. :slight_smile:

Im in dt Toronto and would definitely attend a piss party

Lets get one going meet at a campy or private land bring some rvs make a weekend out of it tons of beer party favours and literally piss the time away

I absolutely love. Love piss. Since I was 13 all I ever wanted was to be in bathroom where the urinals were and boys pissed everywhere all over. I would lay on floor and lick up as much as I could. I love. Love the smell too. The smell of other guys piss. All on me.
My number is 251-656-7789. Text Alex.
I was caught one day. Licking urinal. So I had to tell the guy. Who was 18. I loved piss. All I ever wanted was to suck piss from guys cocks.
Well. This was the start. This guy and 3 others approached me at a table. And asked me if I wanted to take a ride with them to a park and suck puss from their cocks. I told them. Yes.
After this. Almost everyday for 5 years I was extremely popular. Over 60 guys would have me meet them. After school to suck piss from their dicks.
I love piss and have been sucking it for over 20 years now. I love the smell. The taste. And feel. Piss is sex. Piss is the best sex ever. Piss tastes sweet to me.
Text me about piss. I even pay for piss. Pissy stuff
My name is. Alex. 251-656-7789.
Sypherdin@yahoo.com

New here today. Did you end up getting anything together? In Toronto somewhat regularly. Put me on your mailing list. :slight_smile: :wink:

Hey I’m up for it in Toronto. Lake shore Bathurst area here

Been pissing on myself over 20 years. Love every bit of it, but never tried it with anyone else. Sadly, I am in eastern Canada, New Brunswick and there’s not many into piss around here. So I’m open for anything I can travel or if someone happens to be on the East Coast love to have a piss Marathon with someone.