Piss Pig Skype Cam

I don’t know about you guys, but we’re in pretty strict lockdown conditions here in Australia and it makes it very difficult to have some nasty wet fun.

Would love to start a regular group Skype chat to to ease the pain.

Love ffun too, and I’m sure that can be incorporated if there are similar minded pigs!

1 Like

Would enjoy some piss play cam fun

1 Like

Great! hoshojo on Skype, add me.
Let’s see what sort of group we can get, maybe (hopefully) we’ll need to use zoom

1 Like

I hear ya…Not so much in lockdown here in BOston area…but ALL & I mean ALL the bars/clubs have been closed since mid-March! No going out for social events/drinks…no bar cruising,no nothing! Have a great time- yeah right! What’s going on now is these places are not sustainable…so like a row of dominos they are quickly closing & for good! So far Boston has lost just under 50% of its clubs & some of them have been around since the 40’s & 50’s. Yup it’s sure been a wierd summer but the weather was hot & humid (perfect for outdoor pissplay) just no place to go to!

1 Like

Ive added you (duderay)

I’d like to be added. Do count me in. Zoom is good. Also have Skype. wetwill (stillbill - old account I’m trying to get deleted).

me too wetwilly! :stuck_out_tongue: