Random meet up with a guy from a hook up site

For a while last year I used to meet up with a guy from time to time just to suck him off, but on one particular occasion I got to his flat and he said he needed a quick piss before I got my mouth round his cock. He had never given any indication that he was into water sports before so I was surprised when he turned round and asked if I wanted his piss in my mouth as well as his spunk. On my hook up profile I don’t make any secret of the fact that I like piss so I obviously agreed, stripped off and jumped in the bath. He stuck his cock right into my mouth and started to piss. Most of it went straight down my throat but he kept pulling it out and getting some over my face and hair. The last of his piss was all swallowed along with his cum. Then he watched me sit back in the spilled piss in the bath while I shot my own load all over myself

4 Likes

wow that is what I want to find a stud to piss in my mouth or piss all over me. you are one luck person

3 Likes

Was really horny. It was early morning when I was on my way to work so I assume it was his first piss of the day. Plenty of it and quite strong. He could easily have pissed before I got there as it took me about 20 minutes to arrive but he obviously didn’t so I can only think that he decided he deliberatly wanted to piss in my mouth

I love piss specially the smell and sucking it. I started sucking cock becuz I loved piss so much. All I want is to kneel at a urinal and suck guys off. Piss and all.
I save everything I can that has piss on it or smells like piss.

1 Like

hi - do you cruise urinals in bathrooms and suck cock and take piss?? Would love to hear more about that!

(showmeyours2018@hotmail.com)