Remember the first time?

Does everyone remember the first time someone pissed in your mouth?

I’m a closeted bi male…I met an older guy on CL a few years ago, who was wanting a blow job with no reciprocation, and I was game. He was drinking a Bud Light when I got there, and said he’d had a few, and that it might take a while for him to cum - which I didn’t mind in the least since I love having a cock in my mouth! So he settled onto the edge of his chair while I knelt between his legs, sucking his thick 7.5 inch cock while he sipped his beer and encouraged me, telling me that I was a good cocksucker and that he was going to send me home with a full belly. I nodded my head as I worshiped his cock and continued licking and sucking him…I was really into it, and gradually realized that my mouth was so full of what I thought was my own saliva, that I needed to swallow some of it, and in a couple of moments I had to swallow again, and I suddenly realized he must be pissing in my mouth! I stopped and asked him if he had just peed in my mouth, and he said “just a little bit…” I was shocked (and excited), and it hadn’t tasted bad…so I said, “well, go ahead and give me everything!” And he did. He slowly pissed in my mouth, pausing to give me time swallow it all, and then came about five minutes later. I embarrassedly left and drove home with a belly full of his piss and cum, and though I’ve only done it a couple of times since, it’s continued to be my top fantasy.

3 Likes

My first time was back in my 20’s. On as road trip to Montreal my buddy and I got stuck in traffic - really stuck. It was barely moving and we wee on a bridge so no place to pull over. He was driving and kept squirming and pinching his dick head because he had to go so bad. Thee were no empty cups or water bottles in the car he could piss into. He got to the point where he said he was gonna piss himself. He grabbed the back of my neck and said dude you gotta help me out here. I leaned over and put the head of his dick in my mouth. He slowly unleashed a ton of pisss. I ended up drinking every drop right in a raffia jam.

9 Likes

I hope he repayed the favor.

I had visited Seattle where I met and hooked up with a guy who later talked a bit about when he pissed on some guys a few times. He was likely hinting, and WS was something I was curious about, but it didn’t go there then. But we stayed in touch, and in one call I asked him about it. We made plans for him to piss on me next time I was in Seattle.

We met for dinner and then headed out for a bar before eventually returning to his apartment. I stripped and got in the tub. And… Just a feeble trickle. Seems he was dehydrated from dancing at the bar. So we sat and talked as he drank a few glasses. Finally, he had replenished and was able to pee all over me. I had tasted my own piss enough times over the years that I wasn’t surprised by the taste at all. Just really enjoyed the experience.

4 Likes

After taking my own piss from a young age, like peeing in my squrt gun and shooting in my mouth, I told my cousin that I wanted to drink his piss. He was about a year older and we had been messing around, like sucking and stroking for some time. We were not long past puberty, maybe 13 or 14.

3 Likes

Yes, I do. I hot man in a band was my first drink of warm piss. I was playing/sucking on him. In the back of his van. all of a sudden he let loose of him warm stream of piss. tasted so very good.

2 Likes

My first time I was in Arizona, and I had a hook up with a guy who. I went over to his place and we started chatting about what we were into and he asked if I was into a 3 way. So he had another buddy coming over. We then chatted about pissing and I told him it turned me on, but I had not tried it. He told me about the many times he had and it was very sexy.

The buddy shows up and we are all in the master bedroom taking turns sucking cocks. The buddy cums and the host swallows it. Then he stands up and says he’s gonna cum. He gestures for me to suck him.

His cock was soft but I didn’t think much of it. I started sucking on him and then he started to piss in my mouth. I was surprised by it. I could not pull off as we were in the bedroom with carpet, plus I didin’t want to pull off, it tasted great!

I’ve only had a couple other times drinking piss since. But looking forward to changing that in July in Palm Springs!

2 Likes

I remember my first time for sure. you was a band member. I was sucking on his cock. then you said drink my piss. and don’t waste a drop of it. I swallowed it all down. tasted so good.

It was in March of last year, when I first met my partner we spent the night together, and we had a lot of first including my first golden shower-where I did taste his piss. That summer I had my first experience as a urinal, for the guy who sold me my first harness. I told him I was into ws and he said he’d rather not have to go all the way to the front of the bar (the leather shop was out back) to take a piss, so I was like “sure!” When the time came we went into the changing room and I managed to drink every drop.