Thirsty Urinal sub in Salt Lake City

New to this site and loving it so far.
I love Piss and can’t get enough. I have a few pissers locally who let me drain them once in a while, but I would love to find more!
I love to open-mouth swallow a clear piss stream, and if it’s stronger piss I love to be soaked. Piss play to me is good hot masculine fun. Not humiliating. It’s a privilege to be allowed to enjoy a man’s warm urine.
I always drink a ton of water at work, and my piss turns clear throughout the day. By the time I get home, I’ve got a tank full of clear piss and I usually get into solo play, hosing myself down or draining down my throat. I seriously can’t get enough. Would love to serve as a urinal at a house party some time.

I go to park bathrooms I love smell of piss. Omg drives me crazy. Love all kinds piss. Morning piss is best. I love sucking it from guys. It’s worth paying for. I love smelling urinals full of piss such a turn on I actually soak up as much as I can to take home and enjoy. Smell and bathe in
Other guys piss is a true reward and you are very lucky :four_leaf_clover: If a guy gives you his piss.
I’m so addicted and I have 14 different ways to get piss now. But mainly I just advertise on Grindr. It’s awesome
2516567789. Alex